Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 02, 2014, 02:25:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Homeland Security (Classified)  (Read 565 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: March 18, 2013, 02:00:50 PM »

Here is a video I found on Stumbleupon

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=bjour7oslr

Seems like more info has been released about Roswell than Homeland Security Response concerning threats. The scary line for me is "Constructing a NEW Bill of Rights", really?!

People laugh at the Zombie Apocalypse but around 54 seconds into this I hear the words "FLESH EATING" and terms like "Enormous size and other worldly strengths" and wonder what or who is doing the flesh eating. Throw the word Zombie into "half of the uses of the word CLASSIFIED" and you have Frightening stuff. But NOTHING about this leaves you feel safe or settled, what kind of threats does HLS believe we are facing???

I seriously suggest you listen to this at least twice!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 02:13:20 PM by beemaster » Logged

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 02:14:51 PM »

i'm not sure it's accurate to infer from that a government plot to execute the citizens.  although....with this government, who knows   grin

i can tell you what i have been involved in, and it's not classified.  it is preparation for that large attack that requires a suspension of civil liberties for a large portion of the population. 

we know this is a possibility.  i am surprised it has not already happened. 

as a nation of free people, we have an immediate negative reaction to the idea that our government might suspend our rights and restrict our activities.  we should know that under the right circumstances, they will.
one of the reasons the SARs virus didn't spread more, is that the governments of the countries in which the virus spread first, and fastest, were able to contain the movements of the people.  villages were quarantined, markets shut, people confined to homes. there was no question that these governments had the right to do these things and the people did not object.   
if the same thing were to happen here, we would not be so compliant.

we have prepared for many years to confront the super bug, or whatever.  now we add the terrorist threat of dirty bombs, introduced diseases, etc.  it's not new....but it is a little scary when you have an admin that has shown a disregard for the law already, and might not think twice about using excessive force to do as it wishes. 

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 04:45:45 PM »

I totally don't agree with the video's title either, but the content is amazing, in that it was covered at all in open session.

I have no doubt that mind altering inhalants can turn vast population into practically anything from people sitting in the corner babbling to themselves, totally disconnected from reality, to flesh eating beasts (no physical change) but as in Florida and other places where people have smoked bath-salts and literally eaten the faces of others.

Generally speaking, all chemicals and medications have similar effects on humans taking said medication - from anxiety pills to pain meds, we see very similar effects with obvious side-effects and contradictions - literally turning people into killing and destroying machines is locked away somewhere just waiting for a delivery system. I believe paranoia is a major starting point to drastically alter people's behavior, as in smoking crack can make a person believe a child playing is a dangerous threat and so on.

There is NO BETTER WAY to destroy the population than to turn it against itself. Just looking at mod mentality alone shows that any logic gets tossed out the window first. Anyone thinking the government is our friend in this situation is fooling themselves: it is only into preserving itself or expanding an agenda.

Taken as said in this incredible short video, you can interpret it countless ways, but in the end, when going under-ground and letting the dead lay where it is to rot (as stated in the video) is just one contingency which obviously has been thought out in great detail.

What really scares me is what threats we could face? The idea of nuclear annihilation sounds less catastrophic than what images this 2 minute speech dreams up. I just wonder, what good are weapons someone has to defend themselves would do if their brain is scrambled by chemical attack. Imagine if the first thing you do is destroy your own family because you believe them to be the most immediate threat to your own preservation. I think self preservation is the most instinctual trait we have next to procreation, and who's to say if chemically attacked that we'd know which end of the gun was which, and at best could use it as a club.

Scary stuff indeed. No to even mention the effects on animals, imagine the threat coming from anything living, there is no place to turn.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 07:18:15 PM »

Never say never especially when the current administration is concerned. 

Does anyone remember this thread? http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php/topic,38439.0.html

What do you think the banking crisis on the Mediterranean Island of Cyprus is about if not about the above link and the politicians stealing your money?

You know it has to be true because it is reported by Al Gore's TV news network, Al Jazeera.
EU bailout prompts run on Cyprus banks
fshrgy99
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 08:15:36 PM »

I heard that   ... they had thought of taxing an additional 10 % of all executive (CEO) salaries and that they were going to confiscate 10% of all Bayer profits in Cyprus as well but changed their minds after some vigorous lobbying! ...  just kidding ... I made that up Smiley       (just a 'knee jerk' thing)

oh well ...most of the money is Russian anyway lol ...

... froze electronic transfers ... beauty!
how do you spell 'you res crewed' in Russian?

oh well ...My turns acomin ... sois urs!

signed
Glad I'm old

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 08:19:26 PM »

taking those accounts has been proposed a number of times by the dems.  kind of amazing to think that something like that would even cross their minds.

i'm less concerned about them pulling the same thing here, than that this might start trouble in markets around the world.  our fragile/non-existent recovery wouldn't need much to fall apart. our stock market is over inflated.
  Brits, who right now are probably thanking god that they didn't fall for the euro, are back in recession, and all of the EU is in a mighty mess.  Germany can't be expected to, and shouldn't, bail out the other EU countries.

i suspect that the EURO is going to go, or the EU be redrawn....or both.  

it IS amazing to me that we can, on the one hand, look at Europe and see where they got into trouble, and on the other hand, do exactly the same things.  that's a special kind of stupid.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 08:21:25 PM »

how do you spell 'you res crewed' in Russian?

ah, but the russians are not stupid.  they offered to bail cypress out in exchange for control of their natural gas.  they have already shown that they will use gas as a weapon against those they don't like.  now they want a rather large holding in the med?  that can't be good.

Alexis de Tocqueville
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2013, 11:22:43 PM »

But Ms kathyp, aren't those Ruskies good little Orthodox Christians like the Greeks living on Cypris?  Surely they mean well???   Don't they?  Maybe this is the room to manuver Obama begged Putin to give him last July.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next