Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 21, 2014, 12:45:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: He saddles up and rides with communist.  (Read 950 times)
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« on: March 06, 2013, 01:21:53 PM »

As I'm posting, Rand Paul is on the senate floor filibustering. What is he filibustering? Obama and his crew including Holder want to be able to drone strike Americans here on U.S. soil. Brennan also earlier refused to say "no" when asked if he would approve drone strikes on Americans, here on U.S. soil. Oh yeah, Rand Paul is the one who is "fringe" !
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 02:13:11 PM by Fox Creek » Logged
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 01:29:12 PM »

Does "fringe" mean "still anti-communist"?
If so, maybe he qualifies.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 01:39:12 PM »

I'm listening to him on Cspan now. -The more he talks the more I chew on the sound of "President Paul" - but I don't want to rush it.

be happy and make others happy.
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 01:58:41 PM »

Watching Paul on c-span is great! I don't know if Rand Paul realizes this or not, ...he is undoing all the lies the leftist are saying about him!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 02:05:02 PM »

i like him.  hope he doesn't age into his father!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 02:32:01 PM »

i like him.  hope he doesn't age into his father!

I don't know how his Father managed to talk most of the time, with one foot, the other, or both jammed in his mouth up to the knee at any given point.

be happy and make others happy.
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 03:24:46 PM »

Watching c-span and hearing Rand Paul, when holder was asked about the fifth amendment, Holder  said," The executive branch will decide when the fifth amendment will be applied! ".......What?......
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 03:55:27 PM »

ron wyden is there.  you don't go much farther left than wyden!!  he's been on top of this drone thing from the start and i'm glad to see him supporting paul in this.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2013, 07:10:26 PM »

... Obama and his crew including Holder want to be able to drone strike Americans here on U.S. ... [so] ...yeah, Rand Paul is the one who is "fringe" !

... The more he talks the more I chew on the sound of "President Paul"...

Hey, "President Ryan" looky here, have I got a target list for you? ninja  Always remember, what goes around comes around.  That was the only defining lesson of the Water Gate scandal.  And true to form Obama has refused or else is incapable of learning from either Nixon's or his own mistakes.
Michael Bush
Universal Bee

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 09:01:40 AM »

I have written in Ron Paul for the last four presidential elections...

Michael Bush
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--Rick Nielsen
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 11:04:42 AM »

I have written in Ron Paul for the last four presidential elections

RP is a guy with some good ideas, some very bad ideas, and a cult leader complex.  he became so enthralled with his own persona he forgot the good of the country.  he is, in part, responsible for our having four more years of The One.
 i sincerely hope that his son does not suffer from the same weaknesses and will continue to be a rising star....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 01:09:26 PM »

I have heard Rand Paul say, " Actually, I disagree with my father often! ".
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 02:35:15 PM »

It appears that Barrack is inching closer and closer to creating a 21st century version of President  Nixon’s enemies list.  Never mind that Nixon never launched a missile strike or conducted a high tech sky born lynching of American citizens like Obama is proposing to do.

With his push to get and keep the power to conduct domestic pilot less drone strikes against any American citizen that his administration feels of fears is either a threat to security or a threat to Obama’s continued rule,
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/03/07/flashback-video-obama-rips-bush-pats-himself-on-the-back-on-civil-liberties-n1527676
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next