Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 02, 2014, 08:28:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The King is dead  (Read 1555 times)
kingbee
Queen Bee

« on: March 05, 2013, 05:17:57 PM »

Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez has died.  Things are going to get intersing down there.  

I wonder how much help if any the Obama-Kerry Administration is prepaired to offer to the democratic side in new Venezuelan elections verses how much help Obama-Kerry will give to the Venezuelan Marxist forces?  

Remember the Iran and Egyptian elections and how Obama popped a hernia helping the side that believes that it is their God given right to kill you, kill your family or capture and rape your wife and daughters.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 05:30:36 PM by kingbee » Logged
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 05:26:29 PM »

it will be interesting to see what happens.   chavez has been throwing money around down there to buy favor with other countries and done the same with his own people.  the leftists always point to the fact that poverty levels in Venezuela are down, and that's true, but it's because old Hugo used oil money to support social welfare programs and give people money.  the underlying reasons for the poverty were never addressed, and neither were the economic issues that the county faces.  he was not a good steward of the countries resources.  wonder what the next guy will do?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 05:43:58 PM »

My money is on Obama supporting the Marxist. Even though his numbers have taken huge hits, this man will continue to press hard left.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 05:47:04 PM »

Even though his numbers have taken huge hits

i doubt he cares. he and those around him are completely agenda driven.  they only tack one direction or another when they need to adjust for the sake of the agenda.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 07:17:46 PM »

I;m surprised they told he died. I thought they would do him like A Weekend At Bernie's.
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 07:50:13 PM »

I;m surprised they told he died. I thought they would do him like A Weekend At Bernie's.

Too funny!    lau
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2013, 07:55:08 PM »

I guess even the greatest health care system in the world(Cuba) couldn't save him.
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 08:51:48 PM »

I would be willing to bet that oil prices will go up as a result of this.   Also North Korea may loose front page status from this and will have to do something stupid to keep it's name on the front page. 
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2013, 09:06:21 PM »

Even though his numbers have taken huge hits

i doubt he cares. he and those around him are completely agenda driven.  they only tack one direction or another when they need to adjust for the sake of the agenda.

You should catch O'reilly tonight. He had a melt down, ( to your comment) however he got it right. I thought he would punch Colmbs for sure.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 09:17:28 PM by Fox Creek » Logged
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2013, 09:08:25 PM »

Rest assured that JFK (John Forbes Kerry) is working on higher gasoline prices even as we spea.... type.
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2013, 09:41:13 PM »

Thats right,never let a crisis go to waste,real or perceived.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2013, 09:43:22 PM »

You should catch O'reilly tonight

i can't stand him  grin  sometimes i leave him on by accident and almost always, i regret it.

Alexis de Tocqueville
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 09:39:55 AM »

also did anyone see where the corp HQ for CITGO in Houston lowered the American flag to half staff?

for the same person that refered to Americans as pigs/devils/satan/dogs or just pick your insulting name

shame,

Keith
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2013, 10:38:06 AM »

i saw that .  our flag lowered for a dictator.  not surprised, but disappointed. 

Alexis de Tocqueville
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2013, 11:22:45 AM »

also did anyone see where the corp HQ for CITGO in Houston lowered the American flag to half staff?

for the same person that refered to Americans as pigs/devils/satan/dogs or just pick your insulting name

shame,

Keith

Citgo prolly buying oil from them and want to stay on there good list.
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2013, 11:25:19 AM »

i can't stand him  grin  sometimes i leave him on by accident and almost always, i regret it.

I know what you mean. But I think after all this time he has finally realised what the president is about.
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2013, 03:12:04 PM »

... On the back it says:

Warning: This product contains or produces a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm[/font].

Say what now? Is this just Cal. being Cal.? Although even for them I don't see what their reasoning could possible be. My oncologist never told me to "avoid pneumatic tools and equipment" so am having a hard time understanding this. Maybe the text on the packaging was meant for Tru-Flate cigarettes?

Its boiler plate language.

Kalifornia's logic likely runs something like this:

Since 100% of cancer and birth defect victims breath air and all have done so their entire life, (It is a well known fact that smokers inhale their air supply especially deep) then any devise that concentrates (compresses) air causes cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm!!!   Capiece???  huh  shocked

How's bout you West Coast Beeks providing us with more shining examples of Kalifornia speak.
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2013, 03:39:09 PM »

I know what you mean. But I think after all this time he has finally realised what the president is about.

I stopped watching Him as it became apparent, he did not recognize what Obama was up to. I think the melt down came as a result of feeling deceived and a bit, the fool.
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2013, 03:53:33 PM »

... On the back it says:

Warning: This product contains or produces a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm[/font].

Say what now? Is this just Cal. being Cal.? Although even for them I don't see what their reasoning could possible be. My oncologist never told me to "avoid pneumatic tools and equipment" so am having a hard time understanding this. Maybe the text on the packaging was meant for Tru-Flate cigarettes?

Its boiler plate language.

Kalifornia's logic likely runs something like this:

Since 100% of cancer and birth defect victims breath air and all have done so their entire life, (It is a well known fact that smokers inhale their air supply especially deep) then any devise that concentrates (compresses) air causes cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm!!!   Capiece???  huh  shocked

How's bout you West Coast Beeks providing us with more shining examples of Kalifornia speak.

Oh yes...Ca.....Kingbee, I don't know where to start. Lets just say, It's FuBAR !!! The leftist have had control of Ca. at all points of power for over 40 years. ( give or take a moderate Gov. here and there, )  Taxed to death? You bet.   Over spending, to point of no return? You bet. Useless liberal programs as far as the eye can see? You bet. Forced political correctness to the point of insanity? You bet. As I get deeper and deeper into beekeeping, I'm not sure I want to advise the state as I cannot be sure of the insanity I will face. Simply put, THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASSYLUM.
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2013, 04:02:30 PM »

And I will add to my last rant,....Lets not forget how leftist Gov. Brown made his way back into office. He pulled the race card to destroy his opponent in the last two weeks of the race.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next