Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 16, 2014, 01:24:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Al Gore's pet Polar Bear  (Read 415 times)
kingbee
Queen Bee

« on: March 03, 2013, 12:09:02 AM »

How is that Global Warming thing holding up for you folks out there in the Texas Panhandle who are dealing with a Blue Northanger, or you folks up there in New England who are dealing with record snow fall…. Hey, we better include Old England too since there was recently several inches of snow covering the entire island.  A very unusual occurrence.

Here in Dixie there was a spattering of snow covering the parked cars and the better insulated roofs on this the second day of March 2013.

So what did the criminological past hold for the Tennessee River Valley?

In 1932 (during the last full year of the Herbert Hoover Administration) the thermometer hit a searing 80° Fahrenheit or 26.7° Celsius.   

Forty Seven years later on March 2nd 1980 the Mercury dipped to positive 10° Fahrenheit or a chilling Minus 12.2° Celsius.  This is a 47 seven year swing of 70° Fahrenheit or almost 22° Celsius. 

The daily average high for March 2nd is 59° Fahrenheit or 15° Celsius.

Meanwhile the daily average low for today is +38° Fahrenheit or +3.3° Celsius. 

With one and one quarter hours to go before March 2nd 2013 is history, today’s high was 40° Fahrenheit (4.4° Celsius) and the low temperature was 27° Fahrenheit or minus 2.8° Celsius.   

While today’s temperatures are colder than average they are not syntactically out of kilter.  But it does seem that Al Gore’s hockey stick is a few front teeth short of a drowned Polar Bear.
Vance G
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 12:37:32 PM »

SHUSH!  It is a religion! An opiate for the easily controlled.  33 years of ice building bigger in Antartica, NOAA says no warming for 17 years now, Artic at RECORD ice cover for the date right now.  And how in the hell did Otsie get UNDER the glacier anyhow?  So just let them worship until they lose interest because you aren't going to change their minds.  Expanded drilling and cheap fuel will spur economic growth and jobs and how can you control people if they don't need the left to feed them. 
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 04:11:36 PM »

VG, I am just shocked, shocked I say, that you don’t know that Otsie went to the top of the shinning majestic glacier to score himself some natural organic rocks, the better to cool off his Craft Distilled Peppermint Snaps with, and being a little shall we say deep into his cups Otsie slipped and fell into Mother Nature's ....Ice-hole. cheer lau 
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 04:25:22 PM »

grin grin
Who doesn't know by now that warmer temps really mean cold?
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 04:29:15 PM »

... Expanded drilling and cheap fuel will spur economic growth and jobs and how can you control people if they don't need the left to feed them. 

To quote Lady Michelle Antoinette, "Let the Middle Classes eat each other!!!"

You and I know it as spreading the wealth around.
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 04:37:15 PM »

... Who doesn't know by now that warmer temps really mean cold?

X X X X X X X

That is a little too 1984sh even for me.  Hand me a garland of garlic please and pass the sliver bullets.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 10:07:47 PM »

agenda 21ish.  never thought i'd be the one posting this until i found out it was a real thing   Sad

i guess conspiracy theories can be like paranoia.....

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next