Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 26, 2014, 07:53:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our 7th Coffee House season  (Read 2493 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: February 27, 2013, 09:26:02 AM »

I just looked at the date we started this COFFEE HOUSE forum, amazingly it is 6 years and 4 months old ( and I think everyone has used it pretty amazingly ) so I'm gonna ask - what are you favorite posts,  and have you leaned  insight to other people you've met here.

Considered, your favorite posts and favorite people here. I know we have MANY examples of how members (not only)  fly thousands of miles, but even TENS of Thousands of miles to meet and greet, not only at our wonderfully educational and relaxing Bud events, but we also have so many who just made life long friendships, even if they never make it a face to face.

Some posts are a perfect storm of topics, it's expressing peoples opinions and beliefs, and lets us reach out with open arms or with boxing gloves.

Within the walls of this forum, so mighty topics have symbolized great wars between our more colorful members - we all have our favorite people to follow raise their cyber sword and go to battle in a post.

So, I just want to know, What do you like about best (or worse) in COFFEE HOUSE forum - I can say, I've truly enjoyed to meet everyone here. Keep it up guys, happy beekeeping 2013.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 09:36:27 AM by beemaster » Logged

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
bud1
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 10:10:27 AM »

boss man; been missing you. hear yo shoulder acting up and gota get her whittled on. you and the lady take care and have a goodun
almost all my friends were met here on the forum

to bee or not to bee
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 10:23:28 AM »

Anybody can like people who agree with them. What I find as wonderful are the folks who disagree with me and we are still friends.

That, to me, is what makes beautiful people and a fun place to be.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 11:50:44 AM »

it's fun to spar with folks.  it helps get me though the winter.  it's also a good place to bounce ideas and opinions before i write in other places.  the folks here are pretty sharp.

the best thing?  it keeps our tiffs out of the beekeeping area...for the most part.   evil

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Geoff
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 04:16:18 AM »

Morning ritual, fire up the computer, straight to the forum, read Downunder Beekeeping, the Coffee House and Iddee and others latest contributions to Humor is a Funny thing in that order before reading the newspapers.
      Confessed addict.

Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 08:34:05 PM »

Hmm,where to begin....
It has been a very fun and provacative experience. Hair raisng at times to say the least! I like sharing the days events in the Coffees Ready thread and seeing what every one else is up to for the day. There is always a topic that catches my interest.
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 10:46:04 PM »

Nothing real specific but to mimic what others have said its a nice place to talk about and learn about things other than just bees. The coffee house is a place where relationships can be made and strengthened. Its nice to see what's going on in other people's lives.

Two thumbs up for the coffee house!

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2013, 03:45:25 AM »

I enjoy a good topical debate as well as anyone. However there are some here that I wouldn't wade into wearing a SCUBA suit. Lips Sealed
I'll just say make your point and move on.

beat a dead horse

Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next