Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 24, 2014, 04:26:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rumor, research, anger.  (Read 692 times)
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« on: February 21, 2013, 03:55:58 PM »

My girlfriend came home today a little upset after hearing about the new 3.8 fed. tax on home sales. (Has a house she is thinking of selling)This new tax is said to be coming from the new (Obamacare) health care act. She told me this new tax will effect those home sales over $200,000. After some research I found, there is a new tax of 3.8 on home sales. However this new tax effects those singles, with an adjusted income of $200,000. $250,000 for couples. Guess I should feel relief, as this does not effect me. ...NOT!!!  How in the hell does this happen!      This crap pulled by Obama and this leftist crew is just about as un-American as we can get! "Pass the Bill, then read it!" What the hell else is in this freak of a law?

Of course there is more to the new 3.8 tax law, read for yourself.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 11:11:41 PM by Fox Creek » Logged
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 05:06:03 PM »

that was one of those little thing slipped in that would take from those who could afford it, the rich, and fund another entitlement program. only on planet obama is 200,000.00 rich, but as we have discussed, none of this can be funded without hitting the middle class.  there's not enough money among the so called rich.

stand by.  they are not close to done.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 08:41:52 PM »

Pass the Bill and let health and Human services write the rules  as they see fit.  It is a back door way to write laws without Congress. Unconstitutional if you really think about it. But hey, going around the rule of law seems to be SOP these days.
What do you think all these alphabet agencies are for anyway?  Undecided
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 03:10:17 AM »

... My girlfriend came home today a little upset after hearing about the new 3.8 fed. tax on home sales.... However this new tax [only] effects those singles, with an adjusted income of $200,000. $250,000 for couples...

rainbow sunflower  Cheer up.  The net sales price for the home IS part of your girlfriend's adjusted income so you can tell her that she is now able to keep up with the Jones'  Rules (for one year anyway) because she will be paying her Uncle O's 3.8% home sales tax just like the little evil rich girl she always wanted to be.
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 11:14:11 AM »

Thank you Kingbee. You made me laugh! I have read many of your post and can not quite figure you out.  Smiley
    I cant cheer up though. There is nothing funny about the damage done by this president and so many are just standing around watching.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 11:45:36 AM by Fox Creek » Logged
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 08:37:56 PM »

Glad that I could oblige you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next