Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 02, 2014, 02:05:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crabs or jambalaya ?  (Read 1009 times)
bailey
Field Bee

« on: February 07, 2013, 11:30:32 AM »

Quick poll.   I can either cook crabs or jambalaya for bud
Who would prefer what?
Bailey

most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 11:59:17 AM »

I eat both  Smiley
But if we're voting.....Crabs!  grin

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
bailey
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 12:05:53 PM »

Yes were voting. 

most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 12:20:17 PM »

whatever you do it will be good.  i like both.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 01:12:14 PM »

I vote for either as well CD. I guess whatever is easier on you.

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
blanc
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 01:43:39 PM »

I love crabs Bailey and if my choice crabs!  grin
Blanc

Psalm 19:9-10
The fear of the Lord is clean,enduring forever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea ,than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
my-smokepole
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 10:19:05 PM »

I would be up for either. Been to long for either. Now I just need to find a way down there.

My-smokepole
vmmartin
House Bee

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 11:59:02 PM »

Crabs
duck
House Bee

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 01:15:39 AM »

red swamp...

bud1
Field Bee

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 10:17:41 AM »

full crabs, and a hanson guard fo my plate. going to get me a baby hotshot for that sucker

to bee or not to bee
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 12:13:36 PM »

wow.  now the menu has turned southern and i have no idea what we are going to eat.  that's ok.  i have eaten off the streets of 3rd world countries.  evil  bring it on!!!!!!!!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 12:47:49 PM »

Road kill possum and swamp chicken...MMMMMMMM

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
duck
House Bee

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 06:46:55 PM »

we usually get a hog, warm it in the sun on the tin roof, and let it blacken a week in a cooler on the porch..  it comes out good like that.

Larry Bees
Field Bee

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 03:05:07 PM »

Pizza !     lau
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next