Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 09, 2014, 08:13:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(2)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stalin Jr's next step??  (Read 879 times)
iddee
Galactic Bee

« on: January 22, 2013, 08:53:41 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/article/shock-claim-obama-only-wants-military-leaders-who-will-fire-on-u-s-citizens

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 11:22:29 AM »

i saw that.

all presidents put those in place who will reflect their policy.  in this case, Obama has been quietly getting rid of all of the top military leaders who really are military, and who do what they are supposed to do...ask questions.  he is replacing them with the academy intellectual types who are long on theory, but short on real, on the ground experience....and those who have expressed their support for his policies. 

we went through this with Clinton, but for a different reason.  clintons attitude toward the military came out of the 60's draft card burning, college campus protests, etc.  both he and Hillary had a generational contempt for the military.  both of them, grudgingly i suspect, changed their opinions on the need for, and the evil of, the military.  Hillary less than Bill, if Benghazi is an example. 

obama is of a different generation, but also a much different ideology.  he does not believe that it is in the interest of the world that the US be strong.  it's not fair.  the world needs to be rebalanced so that it is fair.   along those lines, we need a military strong enough to engage in international adventures like Libya and Mali, but not strong enough to, by ourselves, stop all comers. 

this is also part of the move to disarm the population.  it did not start with obama.  the UN has been trying to disarm populations for year under the guise of stopping wars.  the small arms treaty is the latest and greatest evolution of this effort.  we are the last organized population of any size that has an armed population.  that's a problem for globalists and those in search of equality of nations through redistribution (global warming is part of this). 

we have known this stuff for a long time.  the UN has made no secret of it, and the leftists in this country have not hidden their agenda.  we have never had a president and so many leftists in power, and in a postilion to enact this agenda.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 11:29:59 AM »

Y’all good ol boys and gals are way way way behind the times.  It’s already progressed past the theory and past the   conspiracy stage.  Obama’s has even pushed his covert war on American citizens past the Doctrinal stage.  He is now into the first two phases or stages of active war, Operational Planning and PSYOP.  Can unlimited civil war, and Martial Law be far behind?  I fear not.   Oh wait its already here.
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/tag/challenges-from-the-sidelines-understanding-americas-violent-far-right/

Then there’s this:
“Full Spectrum Operations in the Homeland: A ‘Vision’ of the Future.”   

The above was co-authored by retired Army Col. Kevin Benson of the Army’s University of Foreign Military and Cultural Studies at Fort Leavenworth, Kan., and Jennifer Weber, a Civil War expert at the University of Kansas.
http://smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/art/full-spectrum-operations-in-the-homeland-a-%E2%80%9Cvision%E2%80%9D-of-the-future

Taken one at a time, none of these things mean much.  Its only when government stockpiling of family sized caskets in Georgia, or when 100s of millions of rounds of government police agency hollow-point handgun  ammo is purchased by the US Weather Service, OSHA, the EPA, and (are you ready for this), the Social Security Administration that the full picture begins to emerge of what POTUS, & VPOTUS, has in store for you and your family.  It is a war crime to employ hollow bullets against the enemies of the United States of America on foreign battlefields.  It is much much easier to spread the wealth around if the top 50% of wage earners are decomposing in a mass grave somewhere on BLM property in Eastern Oregon or on a US Army base tucked away in the Maine woods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos/TT2YGZHFY7S?v=2#errorVideo not found
I’LL CALL THIS DITTY “REST IN PEACE-NICKS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos/8MPZLYSCAM0?v=2#errorVideo not found
You know that this has to be true BlueBee because it didn’t came from Fox News but directly from OBLM the Obama Big Lie Machine, MS-NBC.   OMG Blue, what has Rachel Maddow been smoking, medical truth weed?  She’s either lying  like BlueBee says Glen Beck lies or both Glen Beck and Rachel Maddow are telling the truth!!  Speak up, which is it? 

Don’t tell me that Obama is not a Neo-Con or even a flaming red Nazi sympathizer trying to pass in Rabies’ clothing.  He is right up there with Bush 2,  Dick Chaney,  Bill and Hillary Clinton, and yes the inventor of the Big Lie, Nazi Propaganda chief Dr. Joseph (RIP) Goebbels.
c10250
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 11:21:01 PM »

You guys are killing me . . . . grin

Oh, by the way, Elvis is still alive.  I saw him pumping gas the other day at a neighborhood gas station.

Seriously!!!
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 11:47:50 PM »

No matter what side of the AISLE you're on, THIS is ......FUNNY!
Judy Wallman, a professional genealogy researcher in southern California , was doing some personal work on her own family tree. She discovered that Senator Harry Reid's great-great uncle, Remus Reid, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889. Both Judy and Harry Reid share this common ancestor.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows in Montana territory:

On the back of the picture Judy obtained during her research is this inscription: 'Remus Reid, horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889.'

So Judy recently e-mailed Senator Harry Reid for information about their great-great uncle.

Harry Reid:

Believe it or not, Harry Reid's staff sent back the following biographical sketch for her genealogy research:

"Remus Reid was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory . His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad. Beginning in 1883, he devoted several years of his life to government service, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed."
NOW THAT's how it's done, Folks! That's real POLITICAL SPIN !!!

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 11:46:51 AM »

grin

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
tefer2
Super Bee

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 12:16:38 PM »

applause
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 03:19:27 PM »

Great story!   Unfortunately according to " Snopes.com " its just not true. This was the hanging of Thomas "Black Jack" Ketchum.

I have found Snopes to be lacking at times, as they seem to not go deep enough. I think they have it correct here.

I would find hanging around with Black Jack much preferable to hanging with the Idiot Reid.
deknow
Field Bee

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2013, 04:24:01 PM »

Yeah, it ws probably even _more_ funny in 2001 when it was about GW  bee
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2013, 05:25:41 PM »

Yeah, it ws probably even _more_ funny in 2001 when it was about GW  bee

Bush, Reid, Pelosi, Obama......any Democrate any Republican who will not follow the constitution, all crooks to me.

I would still hang with Black Jack, as I doubt he was as phony and probably had more integrity.
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2013, 09:28:47 PM »

""I have found Snopes to be lacking at times,""

That is the understatement of the century. I have lost all confidence in snopes and never go there any more. I have sent them many articles straight from the news and when it is damaging to the left, they never post about it. I have also searched for many I knew to be true and they are never found on snopes.

*Shel Silverstein*
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2013, 10:19:47 PM »

""I have found Snopes to be lacking at times,""

That is the understatement of the century. I have lost all confidence in snopes and never go there any more. I have sent them many articles straight from the news and when it is damaging to the left, they never post about it. I have also searched for many I knew to be true and they are never found on snopes.

Agreed!  When the judge down south came out with all the ugly and disturbing  stuff hidden Obama's health care act, Snopes claimed the judge was incorrect as "SOME" of the disturbing stuff in the act had been removed. Why did Snopes not tell us which ones? Poor investigating or leftist sympathisers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next