Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 23, 2014, 06:14:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcement Dates For "Bud5"  (Read 15962 times)
TwT
Senior Forum
Global Moderator
Galactic Bee

Ted

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2013, 08:48:38 PM »

I recon I can make it this year, be good seeing everyone again!!

THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 YEARS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic
bud1
Field Bee

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2013, 06:14:31 PM »

kathy. all i know is the oaktree inn
 ted it will sho be good to see you again

to bee or not to bee
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2013, 01:52:48 PM »

don't change the dates please.  i just booked a flight.  now i have to find a room and a car   grin

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
bud1
Field Bee

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2013, 05:47:02 PM »

jp and i have already agreed[ no changes to dates

to bee or not to bee
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2013, 05:55:19 PM »

Yayyy...Kathy's cming!

Yayyy...Ted's coming!

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
vmmartin
House Bee

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2013, 08:46:36 PM »

I know of at least two Texans that will bee there.
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2013, 08:17:49 PM »

I'm trying to figure a waay to make it.Kind of a stretch at this point,but I'm working on it.
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2013, 04:22:21 PM »

This is getting better by the minute but where is Larry's commitment? He had so much fun almost removing them, would love to see you do a removal this yr Larry!  grin

Bud we gonna have to have Ted fill that spot!

Ted, you gonna show for real?  Wink

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
bailey
Field Bee

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2013, 06:35:39 PM »

I can't wait!!   It's gonna be quite fun:)
Bailey.

most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.
AcmeBees
New Bee

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2013, 08:28:13 PM »

I'm going to start sweet talkin' momma now.......See if she's up for a road trip
TwT
Senior Forum
Global Moderator
Galactic Bee

Ted

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2013, 01:25:24 AM »

This is getting better by the minute but where is Larry's commitment? He had so much fun almost removing them, would love to see you do a removal this yr Larry!  grin

...JP

Yup, I am planning on it, still wondering weather to bring a camper or get a room..

THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 YEARS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic
Larry Bees
Field Bee

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2013, 07:49:26 AM »

...JP

Not sure yet if June and I will make it this year. If I do come, no removals for me!!! Just not my thing, but I love to watch others do them.

Larry
bud1
Field Bee

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2013, 09:29:23 AM »

shucks larry, honestly we just want you so you will bring miss june. na you one hell of a sport larry and keep things mooving at yo own expence. never a down moment.  we lookin fo youall

to bee or not to bee
Larry Bees
Field Bee

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2013, 01:51:12 PM »

Thanks Bud, we would love to come again this year, but have to see if another event doesn't interfere. Larry
cdray
House Bee

« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2013, 09:10:26 PM »

I hope you good folks don't mind a couple of newbies. My neighbor and good friend started our first hives in March of last year. We were both able harvest honey in the summer and thought we had this bee thing figured out, (sarcasm). My hive seems to be doing well but my friend lost his. Anyway, we are only about a 2 1/2 hour drive away and I would really like to come. We hope to see you there! Thanks, David.

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2013, 10:01:56 PM »

reminder on the hotel.  there is one....count them.....one...... grin  i couldn't even find a B&B, so if you are going to book a room, do it.  note that i am sharing this AFTER i booked mine!!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2013, 10:27:13 PM »

cdray, New faces are always welcome at Bud's! The whole event is about bees, beekeeping and sharing knowledge. You may want to bring a note pad 'cause the info passed around might be a little overwhelming grin

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
bud1
Field Bee

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2013, 08:01:51 AM »

cdray everyone welcome esp. beginers; dont come with the idea of a classroom. about the closest thing we have to that so far has been jp on the front porch showing us for 2hrs. how to figure out how to screw 3 screws back in a toy generator cover(never got her done). every thing is hands on.
 ken that woule be some good icing on the cake to see you here again.
gona be some good coona## groceries as shawee and bailey done got to thinking in diff. directions.
gotta get mr john hemed up to give us his offical sanction by being here.  where you at boss?

to bee or not to bee
cdray
House Bee

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2013, 08:26:22 AM »

Hey Bud, thanks for the warm welcome. I actually saw the video of JP fighting with that generator, (I have one just like it)! I hope to get my ducks in a row and see yall there. David

buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2013, 08:29:55 AM »

It's a laid back weekend and there is not a person there that was not a beginner at one time! Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next