Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Need specific labels  (Read 884 times)

Offline BjornBee

  • Galactic Bee
  • ******
  • Posts: 3775
  • Gender: Male
Need specific labels
« on: January 18, 2013, 10:56:45 AM »
Does anyone know a person who can supply a label for honey bottles that would attach to the bottle with a string around the cap with a hole in the label? Like a 2x2 inch label that would open and you could get info on all four sides of the label?

I had some of those years ago when I did candles but forgot where I got them. The same type is needed but honey bottles.

Anyone do custom labels? Anyone know a good source who does?

Thank you.
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline ShaneJ

  • Field Bee
  • ***
  • Posts: 530
  • Gender: Male
Re: Need specific labels
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 06:58:05 PM »
These might be what you are looking for? Elastitags See here: http://www.elastitag.com/ElastiTag_Level_1/shapesSizes_page1.shtml


Offline danno

  • Super Bee
  • *****
  • Posts: 2283
  • Gender: Male
Re: Need specific labels
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 09:59:13 AM »
These are very easy to make yourself with programs like printmaster.  You can make tri-fold or bi- fold.   Print on card stock and cut.   Plus these programs are easy to make other usefull items.  We make a tri-fold pamphlet called honey facts for people to take at our markets.  If you didn't want to do it yourself I would think any print shop would do it

Offline William F Abell Jr

  • New Bee
  • *
  • Posts: 27
Re: Need specific labels
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 10:21:27 PM »
This lady does a very nice job and is pleasant to do business with. Amy Hill amysbeelabels@hotmail.com