Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 29, 2014, 02:14:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi from Verona  (Read 6815 times)
BeeEngineer
New Bee

« on: January 16, 2013, 08:42:42 AM »

Hi everyone! I come from Verona (Italy) ! I like beekeeping and I want to know new friends of other countries.
I'm a new mechanical engineer and my english is not soo good. I ask to the other beekeepers to have tolerance with me and with my english. I want to entry in this forum to improve my english and because i like beekeeping ( I have five hives).
tefer2
Super Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 08:51:43 AM »

Welcome BeeEngineer, glad to have you here with us.
Michael86
New Bee

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 12:22:16 PM »

Welcome to the forum  grin
Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 12:33:21 PM »

BeeEngineer,
Welcome to the forum, my wife and I did a world wind two week vacation of Italy in 2011.  We actually had a brief stop in Verona for a little site seeing and lunch.  It was truly a great experience and a beautiful country!  Lots of quality people and advise on here, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
Vance G
Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 01:39:44 PM »

Welcome sir!  Your English is good and very much better than my command of Italian, of which I have almost none!  What temperature range and precipitation do you experience in Verona? 
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 08:54:33 PM »

Welcome to the forum.
Mbeck
New Bee

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 09:27:19 PM »

Welcome!
My English isn't too good either!
BeeEngineer
New Bee

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 04:55:13 AM »

Thanks everyone! You are very friendly!

What temperature range and precipitation do you experience in Verona? 

In this town the winter is mild with temperature between -5 and 10°C. Rarely it snows and the precipitation are  about 70 mm/mounth when it rains a lot! Verona is in a lowland and  for beekeeping there is the problem of the fog then a high level of humidity!
Is the third year that I'm beekeeper and the winter isn't soo good for me! The first two year I have lost two hive a year. But this year I hope that will go better. I had do a chemical treatment against varroa and my bees now are fine!
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2013, 03:13:35 AM »

I ask to the other beekeepers to have tolerance with me and with my english. I want to entry in this forum to improve my english and because i like beekeeping ( I have five hives).

We may need to speak in the universal language of math  Smiley
cidersabuzzin
House Bee

vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2013, 05:28:46 PM »

Hi everyone! I come from Verona (Italy) ! I like beekeeping and I want to know new friends of other countries.
I'm a new mechanical engineer and my english is not soo good. I ask to the other beekeepers to have tolerance with me and with my english. I want to entry in this forum to improve my english and because i like beekeeping ( I have five hives).

Welcome
I will be in Verona in October only a one day visit I'm afraid, part of a tour to Lake Garda. I'm also trying to improve my English by being on this forum, and I'm English!!! Smiley
Cider

Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next