Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 28, 2014, 06:14:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I just got 86'ed  (Read 1453 times)
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« on: January 10, 2013, 08:09:03 PM »

My wife's check just got 86 dollars less every two weeks in her pay check. That is about 2,064.00 dollars less this year.

So have you figured out yet that it was not just those making over 400,000 dollars that the tax man came after?

What puzzles me, is how the left is so proud for Obama to get elected again.

Under Bush...gas 1.86 a gallon. Obama.....3.50 per gallon plus and it is the new norm. Bush "controlled the gas with his cronies. Obama is said to have no power over the market.

Under Bush....4.5 unemployment rate. Obama....Anything around 8% is a success and the new norm.

Under Bush we had yearly deficits and was crucified by the left for it. Under Obama he wants an unlimited debt ceiling.

Under Obama, those on food stamps have exploded. Poverty is rampant. The country is stuck in mud, and this will continue for years to come as predicted by his own economists.

We are still at war in places that Obama said we would not be in.

I am amazed at how many thought health care was going to be free. And many others thought the costs would come down. And we know that will not happen.

I'm just shocked that so many people are complacent and accepting of the new "norms" that we have set as the standard.

How can the left truly be happy? Did anyone really think that everyone taxes were not going to go up?

While I know some want and actually call for European tax rates, and 8 dollar gas, I didn't think the entire left base would want this.

Honestly.......can someone tell me how we are better off 4 years later, and wanting to continue this mess? Are you that far gone to say this was the best course we had? I understand the media with their agenda driven positions. But I thought the average person on the street, and those still employed, could see through the crap.

It's as if the left says "The heck with what happens......our guy won!" while being blind to everything happening around them.

Did I just wake up and realize all this? No. But I am amazed that so many are happy as crap knowing their guy got elected, thumbing their noses at the other side gleefully claiming "We are #1" while watching their world swirl around them out of control.

I can't wait to see how our taxes and fees will go up in the years to come.

It like everyone is happy as pigs in the mud. And they do not realize that the pig is really in the pot, and it's getting hotter.

Honestly....for those who voted for Obama. I know you probably truly hate the right and all the fears you self create, but can you really say you are happy with the country?

I know my families paycheck got smaller....how about yours?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 08:39:37 PM by BjornBee » Logged

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 08:18:00 PM »

My check is the same as was 2 years ago now. 
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 08:27:40 PM »

Allen, your Social Security share should have gone up.My wife got a raise and took home less money due to Fica. My property taxes are taking a hike.Most all consumables have increased considerably. Not all of it by price, some of it by smaller portion for the same or slightly increased price. I see a lot of sugar is in 4 lb bags instead of five lb.If the price remains the same,that's a twenty percent increase.
 I do not see things as better than four years ago. There is definitely more uncertainty of the future around here. If it were not for gas exploration around here the unemployment would be much worse,especially for the younger generation.
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 08:34:54 PM »

All you nay-sayer,  always harping on the facts.   It's about fairness,  don't you feel better now that things are more fair  evil

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 08:45:47 PM »

Well,
I do feel "fairly" lighter in the wallet!!! grin grin
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 09:26:54 PM »

I am just paying a full 6.2% SS tax now like before the 2% they cut out a couple years ago. 
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 09:46:53 PM »

Isn't that what you said the first time?

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 09:49:38 PM »

It is amazing that "lower" tax rates are always temporary, yet the higher rates are the level we must all strive to get back too. The government must think we are all idiots. Or at least just enough to always do this.  Wink

When folks think the government will do better than you can with your money, and items like thinking if we tax folks more the debt will go down while the government will not just increase spending, they have already won. As I said......I just do not understand how folks can get excited about the new "norm" of being happy to pay more to the government. I just can not get excited myself every time I fill the car with gas, or watch my check go down, while saying WAY TO GO GOVERNMENT! TAKE MORE! RAKE MORE! TAKE MORE!

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 09:17:47 AM »

yep my check is 114 lighter every two weeks or $5,928.00 a year. So great the douche in chief got reelected. I cannot explain how people can be happy with where this country is headed

but alas it doesn't matter 52% of the country is living on some form of govt assistance. Signed sealed and delivered they will vote to keep the gravy coming to hell with the rest of us.

A major event will need to take place to stop this downward spiral. I do not see a republican or rather a true fiscal conservative winning a federal office any time soon. If they do they will be a deep minority in the cesspool of DC

sad days ahead in America

Keith
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 09:20:48 AM »

You folks are obviously not reading your paychecks correctly huh

http://www.barackobama.com/tax-calculator/    

According to this,  I'm expecting to pay over $2000 less in taxes then I did in Obama's first term evil

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 09:32:12 AM »

Comical. Apparently I'm getting richer and didn't even know it. Unfortunately my bank doesn't know it either

did you read how the calculator works?

the word used with the most frequency is ASSUME
i seem to remember an old saying about that word. How did it go? Something like ass outta u and me

Keith
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 09:37:19 AM »

did you read how the calculator works?

Why would I do that?   88K people gave it a thumbs up,  so it must be correct  evil

buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2013, 08:19:31 AM »

OOhh Rob,
If I could only find those savings I had.Perhaps I squndered it on food and housing? Or more likely more expensive energy.
Or it's fuzzy math,Washington style.
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2013, 08:25:54 AM »

yep my check is 114 lighter every two weeks or $5,928.00 a year.

Keith

No buzzbee, that is fuzzy math!

Sorry Keith, I could not help myself.  grin

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
G3farms
Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2013, 07:52:42 PM »

I still think Ma and Pa taught obummer how to do math

ma and pa kettle math

see my swarms and cut outs at https://www.youtube.com/user/soapy22bullet?feature=mhee

those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your @ss is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!
Jim 134
Super Bee

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 09:06:41 PM »

I still think Ma and Pa taught obummer how to do math

ma and pa kettle math

th_thumbsupup th_thumbsupup

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 Smiley

"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 03:07:15 PM »

yep my check is 114 lighter every two weeks or $5,928.00 a year.

Keith

No buzzbee, that is fuzzy math!

Sorry Keith, I could not help myself.  grin

my apologies $2,964.00 a year. Hey maybe I just got a tax break!!!!
Joe D
Super Bee

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 07:55:16 PM »

Awe, I guess I don't have a thing to complain about on the taxs yet.  I haven't got paid yet this year.  The middle of next week I might, like it will do any good anyway.

Joe
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 09:59:57 PM »

Where are all our liberal friends to explain this to us?

Like Global Warming, we have been told there is no debate, Bush was a liar.     But whose going to stand up and say Obama is a Liar!

From whitehouse.gov -> http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/01/02/seven-things-you-need-know-about-tax-deal

"Under this law, more than 98 percent of Americans and 97 percent of small businesses will not see their income taxes go up," he said

So either everyone here is in the top 2% or he is a Liar!

kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2013, 04:01:54 PM »

It is amazing that "lower" tax rates are always temporary, yet the higher rates are the level we must all strive to get back too...

Cheer up Bjorn, the old rates in 1961 were 91%.  We still have a ways to go but we are now more than half way there
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next