Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 22, 2014, 12:58:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Al Jazeera comming to the airways near you  (Read 2707 times)
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 06:55:10 AM »

Bluebee says.......

Please put the blindfold on me. I can't stand watching what is happening.   "" PLEASE buy out FOX news!!!!""

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 02:06:45 PM »

If Qatar really wants to do us a favor, PLEASE buy out FOX news!!!!

The conservatives would be lost without their puppet masters.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

sorry fox news isin't struggling to make ratings or losing money it won't be for sale

Keith
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2013, 02:34:09 PM »

... Qatar ... PLEASE buy out FOX news!!!!

Your words prove my Granny's view that,

"There are none so blind as those who do not wish to see."

By the way, I have not watched Fox TV or any of those other ultra liberal propaganda machines Blue is so concerned with,  in two years or longer.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 07:17:06 AM by kingbee » Logged
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 01:54:44 AM »

It is so funny that our beeks don’t see the OBVIOUS propaganda machine that IS Fox News, but you fear that Qatar will turn some channel that nobody even watches into a propaganda machine.

Hello, you’re all watching propaganda 24-7 as it is!

And I’m the one having trouble seeing……   laugh laugh laugh laugh
bemused
New Bee

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 02:41:35 PM »

I've been watching AJ for a few years, it has some decent content. The problem with all news reporting is with television the axiom 'seeing is believing' is sadly all too often true. A little bit of fact checking from viewers would vastly improve the quality of all news reporting.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 03:49:41 AM by bemused » Logged
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 06:14:50 PM »

A little be of fact checking from viewers would vastly improve the quality of all news reporting.

a little what?Huh  evil

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
sterling
Queen Bee

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 06:27:37 PM »

It is so funny that our beeks don’t see the OBVIOUS propaganda machine that IS Fox News, but you fear that Qatar will turn some channel that nobody even watches into a propaganda machine.

Hello, you’re all watching propaganda 24-7 as it is!

And I’m the one having trouble seeing……   laugh laugh laugh laugh

When I really want the truth I go to NBC or MSNBC cause NBC's main man works in the White House and he should know the truth. Right??. And BTW they don't have to pay taxes.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2013, 09:09:34 PM »

It is so funny that our beeks don’t see the OBVIOUS propaganda machine that IS Fox News,

you must watch a lot of fox news to know so much about it.  surely you would not form an opinion based on what others have told you?  it's ok to not like something.  we can't all like the same things, can we?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
bemused
New Bee

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2013, 03:50:00 AM »

A little be of fact checking from viewers would vastly improve the quality of all news reporting.

a little what?Huh  evil

Oops  Smiley I'll fix that.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2013, 09:43:12 AM »

i am not the spelling police!

was commenting on your suggestion that there be fact checking.  perish the thought!   grin

Alexis de Tocqueville
bemused
New Bee

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2013, 12:21:42 PM »

i am not the spelling police!

was commenting on your suggestion that there be fact checking.  perish the thought!   grin

That's what I guessed from the smilies, I suspect in the future all words will be replaced with emoticons.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next