Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 21, 2014, 12:44:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE COYOTE  (Read 2212 times)
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2013, 06:31:21 PM »

...Sounds like your calculator is broke again.  There is only 4.3 million people on welfare....    

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/jul/28/welfare-capital-of-the-us/

There you go again Blue.

So I included this little snippet of information right out of California.  
This is not rocket science Blue, but I do have a nodding relationship with rocket science.

The above link is where I got my data of 33% (actually 34%) of Californians drawing welfare payments while the so called “Golden State” is only 12% and falling of the total US population.  Before you answer my words with your stock answer, no this data did not come from Fox TV or Fox News.  My data came from the University of San Diego, a respected university in the Golden State.  When I make accusations like this one about the welfare culture in California or about Detroit fast returning to the wilderness it was in Hiawatha‘s time, I much prefer using local data sources.  You might say that it makes my words a little more binding, like cheese.

If you wish we can play, “I’ll show you mine if you’ll show me yours” so kindly post an independent source for your data concerning the numbers of Californians on welfare and this numbers relationship to the total number of welfare cases in the United States of America..  When you read the article I posted you will find that California has actually CUT welfare benefits twice since 2009.  With the similarities between the Golden State, (California) and the Great Lakes State (Michigan) I believe in the heart of my heart that before long California will also be forced to pass a Right to Work Law like the Wolverine State recently enacted.

Always remember, if it has happened in the past, it can and likely will happen in the future.  In the first census of the 20th Century, Mississippi had a larger population than California.  Any number of other states did as well.  In fact California barely beat out Kansas (of all places) and by only a county fair or two.  

Ok Oklahoma, your turn to be the top dog is fast approaching.  Get the Sooner Highway Patrol  police out there and turn those desperately poor California Okies and their Toyota Prius Hybrids away at Oklahoma's Western Border.  What goes around comes around.   OOH-RAH, The Grapes of Wrath in reverse.
Old Blue
House Bee

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2013, 05:06:17 PM »

California economy = 9th largest in the world.  Ahead of whole counties like Russia, Canada, Australia, India, Eastern Europe, etc.

Idaho economy = 195th largest in the world.  Only a couple of small island countries make less.  The largest sector in the Idaho economy is the GOVERNMENT at 14% of economic output.

Thank God we don’t have beeks running our Country  laugh laugh laugh

I thought it was cute the way he referred to the theft of tax dollars from the residents as "economic output"  laugh

Old Blue
Where the welfare state is just one of our state govs crowning achievements.  In..........
Kali-bone-ya
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next