Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 01, 2014, 12:35:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd person killed by subway  (Read 750 times)
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« on: December 28, 2012, 06:46:35 PM »

The second person in a month has been pushed to their death on the subway in New York. The mayor stated that there is nothing he can do, as there will always be crazy people out there.

Why does this only happen in America. Why do we put up with this? Other countries do not have this problem. How long are we to put up with thousands of people dying in the manner.

On a list of countries for subway killings, we rank far behind such places like Uganda, Chad, and the Congo. How proud we must be to be lower ranked than these countries, who have NEVER even had a subway killing in the history of their existence.

We need to do whatever we need to do to stop this. Heck, having the right to ride the subway is not even protected under the Constitution.

If those global change kooks want to raise gas prices and tout mass transit to the masses as the alternative, they should make this type transportation safe for all. Don't give me no crap about the price of freedom to walk the platform of mass transit.

One problem I see is that there are no "No pushing others onto the tracks" signs posted anywhere in the subways. There should be a law specifically made to stop this from happening. A sort of "No pushing others on the tracks" free zone. That will solve the problem I am sure when considering the logic used for other crimes.

It is appalling for us to live like animals. We are above that. And with enough rules, we should be able to stop this. Write enough laws on top of laws, and by shear numbers, one law must do it.

Stop the insanity. Stop the thousands of folks dying every year from being thrown onto subway tracks.

Thank you.

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 12:47:59 PM »

I'm sure these subway killings are linked to Globle Warming. police
asprince
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 12:55:14 PM »

We should ban subways, shut them down. Then no one can get killed on them.

Steve

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 06:39:29 PM »

I agree, the only answer is to close the subways and fill them with concrete.   
sawdstmakr
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 06:43:38 PM »

We need smaller trains. No high capacity trains.
Jim
cidersabuzzin
House Bee

vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 07:21:38 PM »

We should ban subways, shut them down. Then no one can get killed on them.

Steve

I know I'm falling into the trap Sad But is this what the gun lobby has degenerated into? I thought you didn't do irony. Ill leave off the happy smiley, as in the light of recent events it would be grossly inappropriate.
Regards
Cider

Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 12:15:27 PM »

Looks like we need to discuss banning high capacity vehicles as well.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/31/us-usa-buscrash-oregon-idUSBRE8BT0AV20121231

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 08:25:26 PM »

And China has just completed a new high speed railway,I'm sure there will be many casualties. Can we really tolerate fast trains? Forty people died in a high speed train crash in China last year. We should learn from their mistakes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next