Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 21, 2014, 08:17:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how did William Spengler ever get out of jail  (Read 710 times)
danno
Super Bee

« on: December 27, 2012, 03:26:58 PM »

Are you kidding me!!!!   this guy murders his grandmother WITH A HAMMER and plea bargins for a manslaughter charge, goes to prison for 17 years and they then let it out!   For god sake he killed his grandma with a hammer.  The DA that allowed him to the reduced manslaughter charge should have some splaining to do.  This should have never happened and what does the new media have to say about it  "It was a bushmaster assault weapon with a flash suppressor" 
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 04:21:18 PM »

i know.  caught that.  the guns are so much easier to deal with than the real problems we face.  as gun owners, we need to figure out where to draw the line.  i think i have gone as far as i'm going to go with the government.  so far, i have done what they asked and it has not been enough.  it will never be enough.  i am to the "now or never" point.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 07:24:50 PM »

>>This should have never happened and what does the news media have to say about it  "It was a bushmaster assault weapon with a flash suppressor" 

And what they fail to mention was that there was a law in effect that was supposed to keep this ex con from having a gun of any kind. angry And the law didn't work just like all the other laws that are going to be passed will not work for criminals. shocked But the new laws will make the libs feel good. embarassed
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 08:38:55 PM »

But the new laws will make the libs feel good.

legislators legislate.  that's why i have always been in favor of limiting their time in washington and hopefully limiting the damage they do from year to year.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
luvin honey
Super Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 04:27:44 PM »

i know.  caught that.  the guns are so much easier to deal with than the real problems we face.  as gun owners, we need to figure out where to draw the line.  i think i have gone as far as i'm going to go with the government.  so far, i have done what they asked and it has not been enough.  it will never be enough.  i am to the "now or never" point.
Care to explain?

The pedigree of honey
Does not concern the bee;
A clover, any time, to him
Is aristocracy.
---Emily Dickinson
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 07:35:23 PM »

nope evil  i'm pretty sure it's self explanatory.   angel

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next