Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 24, 2014, 08:11:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Health care tied to......  (Read 1908 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2013, 01:41:04 PM »

and the news gets better!!

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-cheapest-obamacare-plan-will-be-20000-family

What Obama and his New Age Puritans are angling for in my opinion is to deny health care to those who are in their's and Hitler's eyes, "Life not worthy of living." 

that's going to happen by default.  as in europe, the cost will force this eventually.

the immediate goal is to destroy what we have so that single payer will be the plan sold as a rescue and embraced by frustrated "consumers".  as i am watching this, i don't think it's going to take as long as i had originally thought.  the insurance companies have to be destroyed so that only a few are left and only the very rich can afford them.  any of the clinics or hospitals that charge on a sliding scale and take cash will have to be regulated.  volunteer work will be gone after...although malpractice cost have already killed lots of that. 

they have to wait long enough so that no one can convince people that free market options are better, and there are no insurance options.  after that, they are home free.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2013, 11:24:19 PM »

I thought the huge taxes on tobacco by the Clinton administration was to be used to offset these costs created by smokers....

Or didn't this huge tax cure any of the fiscal problems?...

Perhaps this money did not go where it was indicated when sold as a package deal?

Answer to question 1.:
The huge tax increase on tobacco during the Clinton administration (about 500 Billion) went to funding consent decree settlements for the states and to paying for the pound of flesh trial lawyers received for bringing class action law suits against tobacco companies. (about 40%)  ONE trial lawyer, (the owner of the Baltimore Orioles Base Ball team) is drawing $35,000,000,000 (35 Billion) dollars over 25 years as his personal slice of the tobacco settlement pie.  In underworld speak that's 35,000,000 large

Answer to question 2.:
No this huge tax did not cure any problems.  The Baltimore Orioles Base Ball team still sucks.

Answer to question 3.:
No this money went exactly to the people it was originally intended for.  If however you did not receive your own dollop of wealth spread around thickly in the palm of your hand like green peanut butter, that's a tough ti.... well you're a big boy, I think that you know what I mean.  If you don't ask the kitty.

Opinion 1.:
But what did happen is that the tobacco companies got a get out of jail free card from Bill and Biliary Clinton. That card now keeps all the past (pick one) customers, or victims of tobacco companies from going to court and suing the tobacco companies for damages.  Jennifer Flowers or Monica was just a dress or I should say undress rehearsal for the Clinton Administration prepairing to sock it to America.  To quote Secretary of State Biliary Clinton's answer to questions about why she allowed 4 Americans to be sodomized and murdered in Benghazi, Lybia four scant months ago, "What difference does it make now?"
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next