Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 19, 2014, 02:09:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I do not like Obama!  (Read 542 times)
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« on: December 15, 2012, 09:48:02 PM »

Before you post! Please read....

This thread is for folks to comment on why they do not Obama. Please comment on policies, positions, and other reasons you do not like Obama.

This thread focused on one side of this position is intended to keep opposing views from crossing and getting folks in a frenzy.

If you like Obama, please start your own thread so you can hear others with the same viewpoints. 

Just leave this thread to those who do not like Obama. This way any debate, contrasting views, anything seemingly approaching "bickering" can be completely eliminated.

Thank you for your understanding.

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 10:11:02 PM »

Well, I think Obama has acquiesced to the conservatives way WAY too many times; that is what I don't like about him.  Basically he's not a true liberal at heart. Sad
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 10:20:30 PM »

I think he's too much like Hitler and is playing the same cards Hitler did, with the hope of the same results.

And I'm afraid it's working. That's what I don't like about him.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 10:33:40 PM »

I thought he was also going to rid this Earth of the BCS ranking system for college football.  I don't like that either.
luvin honey
Super Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 10:32:50 PM »

Well, I think Obama has acquiesced to the conservatives way WAY too many times; that is what I don't like about him.  Basically he's not a true liberal at heart. Sad
Agree. Not nearly liberal enough.

The pedigree of honey
Does not concern the bee;
A clover, any time, to him
Is aristocracy.
---Emily Dickinson
S.Rummings
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 10:54:56 PM »

I don't like Obama because when I watch him on TV talking about the CT school shootings I think he is capable of being the mastermind behind this just to promote his political agenda.
luvin honey
Super Bee

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 11:17:06 PM »

I don't like Obama because I don't think he has the guts to do anything about gun control, despite the school shootings.

The pedigree of honey
Does not concern the bee;
A clover, any time, to him
Is aristocracy.
---Emily Dickinson
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 10:07:12 AM »

Agree. Not nearly liberal enough.

that's funny.  after all these conversations you should have proved to yourself that you are not as liberal as you think you are, yet you want a more liberal president.

I don't like Obama because I don't think he has the guts to do anything about gun control, despite the school shootings.

you can control guns all you want.  it won't make any difference.  if you don't deal with the degradation of morality in society, and the stupid way we handle the mentally ill, there will be no end to this stuff. 

go read the links i posted about what the UK has done. 

and this
http://www.infowars.com/report-armed-man-help-stop-oregon-mall-shooting/

i know that's a nutty site, but the clip is from our local news. 

EVERY area with strict gun laws has more gun violence than areas that do not have strict gun laws.  CT among them.  it has the 4th strictes laws in the nation.  DC, NY, Chicago....

prove to me that gun laws work before you pass them.  spend 1/2 as much time on the real problems as you do on gun control and you might get somewhere.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next