Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 24, 2014, 11:57:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HALO 4  (Read 2611 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: December 04, 2012, 10:11:20 AM »

finished it.  it was good, but the story line didn't quite grab me like some of the last.  much smoother weapons use/switching. some cool weapons also.  some AGGRAVATING new opponents.

anyone else finish? what did you think of the story line and ending.  what did you think of the tease after the credits?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 10:47:21 PM »

My son loves Halo..Me not so much..currently shooting bad guys on the new Black Ops 2.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 10:58:28 PM »

i might have to take a crack at that one.  my son has it, so when he's done maybe he'll let me give it a try.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 11:56:21 PM »

What pray tell is a HALO ?
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 05:47:24 PM »

It's a science fiction shoot'em up bang'em up video game for the Xbox.
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 05:51:30 PM »

Is it available for wii?
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 08:09:24 PM »

Maybe one day I will get a xbox.   I need someway to watch netflix on the big screen.    grin
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 09:01:50 PM »

Allen,
inexpensive bluray players often have netflix apps  and wireless built in now!
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 09:19:48 PM »

Is it available for wii?

Unfortunately no...it's only out for Xbox and I think they also have an older version for the computer.

We have a Playstation 3 and the Xbox360. I've got the PS3 hooked up to the big tv..we use it for Netflix as well as our blueray player for movies.

I wouldn't buy an Xbox. It's all a Microsoft racket. They advertise as being cheaper than the PS3 but by the time you purchase all the necessary equipment it comes out being more costly. Plus you haft a pay a yearly subscription to get online. Playstation is ready to go as is.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 09:46:29 PM »

yeah, you can get netflix on your TV much cheaper than buying an xbox 360.  annette just posted about a device she bought for just that.  search her last few posts and i bet you'll find it.

Alexis de Tocqueville
thatguy324
New Bee

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 01:49:59 PM »

hey instead of black ops try battle field 3 its much better
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 02:01:43 PM »

finished black ops.  it was kind of short and another one that was a fun FPS, but the story line left something to be desired.  am to the end of borderlands.  have no idea how i missed this one because it's been a blast.  will try battle field.  don't have it, but my son might.

Alexis de Tocqueville
thatguy324
New Bee

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 02:20:13 PM »

wait are you looking for good story modes if so i cant recommend battle field3 3 because i have never played the story mode i only play online
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2013, 03:14:41 PM »

rarely do i play on line, so the story is kind of important, but not the whole thing.  i enjoyed all the COD games even though i didn't play them in order...so the story line didn't matter to much  smiley

Alexis de Tocqueville
thatguy324
New Bee

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2013, 07:52:54 PM »

only games i ever liked the story line is skyrim and infamous which do not go online but they are still pretty fun
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next