Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 20, 2014, 03:46:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gotta love the Chicago machine  (Read 465 times)
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« on: December 01, 2012, 09:19:45 AM »

It is amazing what kind of candidates the Dems are putting forward. Also note that in the article Jesse Jackson jr may have abdicated because of an FBI investigation.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/11/29/Convicted-Sex-Offender-to-Enter-Race-for-Jesse-Jackson-Jr-s-Seat
While serving time he was convicted on capaign fraud and other finance charges.
Also note,Bill Clinton commuted Reynolds sentence to time served. Honor among thieves as they say.

Since they went after Romney on things that happened in High School I am sure the press will hold this mans feet to the fire,or plead to give him a second chance.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:33:06 AM by buzzbee » Logged
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 11:10:45 AM »

i think they should have kept JJ.  they re-elected him.  they deserve what they chose.  if they elect this guy, they deserve that too.  i am pretty much tired of listening to these poor people whine about what happens around them when this is the trash THEY put in office.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
carlfaba10t
House Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 03:37:42 PM »

And youll though Bill Clinton was bad.He did not say "I gona take you to Tampa he said i gonna tampa wid you. grin

Carl-I have done so much with so little for so long i can now do something with nothing!
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 07:23:02 PM »

... amazing what kind of candidates the Dems are putting forward.... Jesse Jackson jr may have abdicated because of an FBI investigation.
you think

... Bill Clinton commuted Reynolds sentence to time served. Honor among thieves as they say.

... Since they went after Romney on things that happened in High School...  I am sure the press will hold this mans feet to the fire...

From the web today:
"Jesse Jackson Jr. and his wife Sandi intend to plead guilty to federal charges alleging the former congressman misused $750,000 in campaign funds while she understated their income on tax returns for six years, their lawyers say.

Jackson Jr., 47, a Democrat from Chicago, was charged in a criminal information today with one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, mail fraud and false statements. He faces up to five years in prison, a fine of up to $250,000 and other penalties.

Sandi Jackson was charged with one count of filing false tax returns. She faces up to three years in prison, a fine of up to $100,000 and other penalties.

Jackson Jr. is accused of diverting $750,000 in campaign funds for personal use.

Federal authorities allege that Jackson Jr. used campaign funds to purchase a $43,350 men's gold-plated Rolex watch, $5,150 worth of fur capes and parkas, and $9,588 in children's furniture. The purchases were made between 2007 and 2009, according to the criminal information, which authorities noted is not evidence of guilt."

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2013/02/16/lawyers-jackson-jr-wife-intend-to-plead-guilty-to-charges/?subscriber=1

Jesse (Spiro Agnew) Jackson jr. is holing up his end of the bargin by proving that Obama is right.  ain't no Democrat payed his fair share of taxes since the Nixon Administration.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next