Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 01, 2014, 08:51:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another bailout in the works.  (Read 431 times)
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« on: November 30, 2012, 07:21:17 AM »

Seems the line up for bailouts is not over.Maybe if the kid in the photo spent more time looking for a job instead of looking for some one else to blame things on he wouldn't think I need to be responsible for him
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesmarshallcrotty/2012/09/12/education-shocker-81-of-those-with-student-loan-debt-want-it-forgiven/

The light at the end of our tunnel is the headlight of a large locomotive!!

Perhaps we need to see why the costs so quickly outpace inflation rather than throw more money at the problem.And does it stop with current loan s? Heck,maybe we should go back and repay any one who paid for secondary education. It would only be fair right?
I have a mortgage I would like to see forgiven!!! Heck why not,why should I repay just because I borrowed to get something I wanted?
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 10:08:22 AM »

it was a big demand of the occupy nuts.  our entitlement society raised a generation that feels entitled.  shouldn't be a surprise.
  look at the lady who's son died and she didn't want to pay off the loan she'd co-signed.  i think she was 61.  if that was her mentality, it's probably the way her kids (remaining) think, and it's the way their kids will think.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 05:22:22 PM »

This will be the next Fannie Mae Freddy Mac disaster. The delinquency rate is going up because the jobs for some of the over educated do not exist.
Some think they would rather not work for less than desirable wages, and last but not least,the government take over of college loans made it so people did not have to have a plan for repayment in exchange for the loan. They make a lot of loans a bank would not stick their neck out on.

Part of the grand scheme to take over the private lives of citizens. Turn them into indentured servants.
Keep beating your swords into plow shares and be ruled by those who have not.!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next