Today I confirmed that I have lost my USDA VSH Breeder Queen. What a bummer!!
I checked for her a few days ago and couldn't find her, but sometimes they are hard to find. Today I looked again because I am getting ready to raise some more queens and I wanted to use her eggs. She is not there. Instead I found three queen cells confirming that they are replacing her.
I have no idea what happened to her. I looked all around , no queen dead or alive. Last time I saw her she was perfectly fine. It almost looks like she took off, but that makes no sense to me as she seemed to be settled in and laying fine.
Real Bummer $150 Queen that I never got any grafts from....