Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 24, 2014, 05:40:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Things the MSM ignore  (Read 5136 times)
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2012, 02:42:10 PM »

So now I'm a liar too, heh?  I've been called lots of things on this site, mostly by you and kathyp, (neither of you like your opinions challenged and show us by throwing jabs and insults instead of debating) but you'll have to show me where I've lied.

Still waiting for all those questions I've asked over the last couple weeks to be answered too................but its OK I already 'assumed' the answers.  

I'd rather 'assume' that when my questions or opinions are being ignored, there is likely NO RATIONAL EXISTING ARGUMENT to debate what was written.  That just make more sense now doesn't it?

I certainly do believe everything I post iddee, otherwise, what's the point?  

Perhaps I just stumbled into the wrong 'coffee house' is all.

...and waiting....and waiting........ grin

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2012, 04:11:16 PM »

I have answered the ones I thought were directed to me.Maybe you should be a bit clearer as to who you are asking.

I didn't say you lied. I just said "I" didn't believe you really believed the things you post. I didn't say they weren't true. I give you more credit than to believe you actually feel the way you post.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2012, 04:27:50 PM »

That's most unfortunate because I do BELIEVE what I post, if that makes me a troll then so be it.

And I think you just called me a liar again. 

My goal is to 'deepen' the conversation, not limit it.

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2012, 06:02:18 PM »

No, I didn't. I'm sure there are many truths in this world that I do not believe. I mean, who knows, maybe OJ was totally innocent, but I don't believe it.  Again, I'm not saying you are lying, I'm just saying I don't think you are expressing your true feelings.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2012, 07:37:42 AM »

iddee; do you read what you write before posting?

I'm pretty sure you just did it again, called me a liar that is.  

I don't think, no "I know you don't know" what I beleive, its just more assumptions.  

Its clear to me now, thanks.  Sometimes it takes a 2x4 up side the head for me to understand where people are coming from.

P.S.  I don't think you'd like my true "feelings" either since you obviously don't care for my opinions.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 08:35:42 AM by T Beek » Logged

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2012, 09:18:21 AM »

Can you not read? I said it is not an accusation, it is just what I believe. Many times I believe things that aren't true, and many times don't believe things that are.

Maybe you are perfect and always see the real truth in all matters, but I'm just not that great. Sometimes I just have to go with my intuition. I have not made a direct statement yet, only what I, as an individual, believe.

""I don't think, no "I know you don't know" what I beleive, its just more assumptions."

Anyone should realize no one will ever "know" what another believes. I did not say you believed anything. When you say something, different people will get different opinions from it. I said I "think" you are posting other than your real beliefs. I never said you definitely were.  If 50 people read your posts, do you really think 50 people will get the exact meaning from it?
After reading so many of your posts, I came to the belief, ""not saying fact here"" that you post for attention more than to put your true feelings across.

I may be wrong, but that is the thought that I RECEIVED from your many posts, whether it was the thought that was SENT or not.

I wonder if the reason you don't see answers to your questions may be that even after 3 or more postings, you still don't see what was written?

PS.  I BELIEVE in Santa Claus.  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

*Shel Silverstein*
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2012, 09:47:15 AM »

iddee, you are feeding the troll.  LOL   grin

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2012, 10:59:09 AM »

"posting for attention"   lau  Isn't that what we are all doing?

To be perfectly honest I thought this was a FORUM, where debate could occur w/out ridicule and personal assumptions.  You know;  Grown Up Talk  grin

buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2013, 09:36:10 AM »

It has been a while but I think I will add a couple to this thread.
Another case of the Fed doing illegal search and seizure and an example of why all of our acronym agencies "need" to be armed.
Pre dawn raid on a reporters home. Could this be an assault on freedom of the press?  You bet!
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/28/federal-agents-pre-dawn-raid-on-reporter-home-raises-questions/
 And I doubt this is going to get much attention, even though it should as the America people are about to strong armed with more gestapo tactics and unaccounable actions:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/01/obama-creates-climate-change-task-force/?intcmp=latestnews
 I think this resident has abused the executive order  and should be held accountable for his actions. Lack of accountability will only lead to more abuse.
At this rate he will outlaw accountability by executive order!

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2013, 11:49:16 AM »

where they should start is with the impeachment of Holder, but they don't have the numbers in congress to do much of anything.  as for the story and the press, don't know what was on the big 3, don't watch them, but his story has made the rounds of a lot of the print and online press.  it's been sent to me a number of times from different sources.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next