Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 28, 2014, 04:30:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Things the MSM ignore  (Read 5182 times)
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« on: November 10, 2012, 07:45:05 AM »

Heres one they would crucify conservatives if they did it.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/so_glad_we_had_that_storm_last_week_az1PHfSrb07hFGZLSiL8UJ
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 07:47:25 AM »

Hers some economic news after the election of the annointed one:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/49745604
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 07:52:07 AM »

And let not the attempt to shoot down a drone by Iran alarm the electorate:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/09/world/middleeast/pentagon-says-iran-fired-at-surveillance-drone-last-week.html
I guess we have the Iranians under control.
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 08:25:46 AM »

Probably not worth investigating if true:
http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/what-luck-obama-won-dozens-of-cleveland.html
Not familiar with this source but will look further later on.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 05:28:29 PM »

they got what they wanted. they won't tarnish it with investigative reporting.  what are you thinking??

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 08:30:22 PM »

Well isn't the Petraeus story one to bury Benghazi,Iran shooting our drones and Syria firing missiles into Israel.
I guess the world turned into a better place just a day or two after the election. Safer at least, and much further from an all out war in the Middle East.
And to think we are making a bigger deal over this being a national security threat than what Bill Clinton was doing during his tenure.
Guess it depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 08:41:33 PM »

to be honest, i don't think liberals care.  as long as the progressive agenda is advanced, none of this other stuff matters.  + they are so uninformed, for the most part, they probably don't know anything about most of this stuff.

what do you want to bet you could go into any den of liberals, ask them about Benghazi, and get nothing but blank looks.  same with the details on almost any issue.  they love obama care, but i bet they can't tell you anything about it.  they want higher taxes on the rich, but don't know how much is spent, or on what.  you pick the subject...blank looks on all.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
luvin honey
Super Bee

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 11:12:23 AM »

Honestly, your comments are so offensive that perhaps many liberals don't bother to debate with you. It would be like beating one's head against the wall. If it helps you to believe liberals are uninformed idiots, please do. I honestly find so few Republicans in my real life that can even defend their positions, I don't even bother to try. Perhaps they think I'm not talking policy because I don't have a clue. Interesting. It's just not worth it.

ETA: My little bro is the exception to this. He is THE only real-life R I've talked to who is very intelligent in his defense of his positions. He and his wife. Very coherent, thoughtful. AND they are willing to listen to the other side. These are THE only helpful, enjoyable political conversations I have ever had, and they are THE only ones in which I moved a little in my position since they were not only intelligent and thoughtful, but were willing to listen to the other side.

So, if you're just venting, have at it. If you truly care about changing another person's mind, perhaps you should stop the nonstop offensiveness.

The pedigree of honey
Does not concern the bee;
A clover, any time, to him
Is aristocracy.
---Emily Dickinson
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 11:31:06 AM »

Honestly, your comments are so offensive that perhaps many liberals don't bother to debate with you.

go quiz your liberal friends and then come back and tell me i'm wrong.

my opinion is from experience.  it is a very rare liberal that can have a debate on facts and those are the true believers (Marxists).  all others...and i do mean all, are so uninformed about history and current events, that they can't back their position. 

just flip open a site or paper and pick some current event, or grab some pictures of major politicians.  let me know how your friends respond.  chances are, they won't have a clue what/who you are talking about. 

Alexis de Tocqueville
Vance G
Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2012, 11:36:00 AM »

Soviet style voting patterns where 99% of the electorate vote for one man, 108% turnout.  4000 vote swings in vote in a half hour behind doors that Republicans were banned from.  The overseas military disenfranchised procedurally.  NOTHING TO SEE HERE!  I just wonder if  BathHouse Barry and his Cabal will ever leave.   I fear we have failed to keep the Republic and gained a good ole proletarian democracy, where as Stalin said, "I don't care who votes, I care who counts the votes."
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2012, 11:49:52 AM »

am i venting?  some. here is why....

we now have the most ignorant among us running the country.  it's not that we have a democrat running things.  people like Bill Clinton were not my cup of tea, but he  did not hate  the history of the country and want "fundamental change".  he was liberal, but in an american way.

now we have someone who wants to punish our success, punish individual success, and redistribute according to far leftist ideology.  you are happy that you have a democrat in office, but that's not what you have.  you have something that this country has never seen before, supported by the now majority of takers.  you (the collective you) don't know what you have done  because you are so uninformed.

my anger is not directed at anyone here.  it is directed at the last couple of generations that didn't care enough to keep what we had.  it's directed at people who do not understand that we now have changed in ways that mean we can never go back to what we had.  

every debate in this country, from now on, will be about stuff.  how to pay for stuff.  how to allocate stuff.  how to take enough stuff from those still producing to keep the people who take stuff from rioting.  

we, like europe before us, are now at the mercy of whatever super power pops up to lead.  since all of the democratic countries are now figuring out how to keep the masses happy, the new power will be china, russia, maybe india.  what they want, we will do.  

i know...you think this is melodramatic.  no, this is what history teaches us.  

you think you won, but we all lost.

Alexis de Tocqueville
luvin honey
Super Bee

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2012, 12:07:34 PM »

we now have the most ignorant among us running the country.  it's not that we have a democrat running things.  people like Bill Clinton were not my cup of tea, but he  did not hate  the history of the country and want "fundamental change".  he was liberal, but in an american way.

now we have someone who wants to punish our success, punish individual success, and redistribute according to far leftist ideology.  you are happy that you have a democrat in office, but that's not what you have.  you have something that this country has never seen before, supported by the now majority of takers.  you (the collective you) don't know what you have done  because you are so uninformed.
Please specifically explain each of these statements.

The pedigree of honey
Is aristocracy.
---Emily Dickinson
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2012, 04:45:30 PM »

Can't be done luvin honey.  The yoke is too tight. 

But don't despair, I've recently read a study that shows its more common to turn folks from Conservative to Progressive (when the lights are shown bright enough) than the other way around so there's always hope grin.

It is the weak (argument) that must resort to offensiveness.

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
Vance G
Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2012, 05:07:06 PM »

Have you true believers in the election of the Chosen looked at the stock market?  Down over 5% since Der Tag.   Here is your chance to show commitment and make a fortune.  Don't be shy, cash out the kids college money, mortgage your house, and put every available dollar in the Market!  Since we are gong to see our Dear Leader bring on a new prosperity that will light the way, it is only right that you financially benefit the most from it!  C'mon!  Get some skin in the game!  Believe in your leader  and Follow Foreward!!  Show us doubters you BELIEVE!
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2012, 07:26:10 PM »

Have you true believers in the election of the Chosen looked at the stock market?  Down over 5% since Der Tag.   Here is your chance to show commitment and make a fortune.  Don't be shy, cash out the kids college money, mortgage your house, and put every available dollar in the Market!  Since we are gong to see our Dear Leader bring on a new prosperity that will light the way, it is only right that you financially benefit the most from it!  C'mon!  Get some skin in the game!  Believe in your leader  and Follow Foreward!!  Show us doubters you BELIEVE!

I guess your are saying. Put you money where your mouth is!
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2012, 05:23:04 AM »

The Market is not for little children.  If you don't understand the rules you shouldn't play or even talk about it for that matter.

Since 2009 I've nearly "recovered" the 40% in stock value lost under Bush in 2008.  That's a good thing for all the novices who 'believe' the current hype about the pending falling sky.

A 5% drop in the Market is nothing  rolleyes for those who work it or get it.

We are in the midst of an "artificial crisis" people!

(READ: SHOCK DOCTRINE BY NAOMI KLINE)  Crisis; that's where/when the rich always make the majority of their wealth, keeping the masses in crisis mode and/or fearful of some imagined looming doom.  Oooooh yeah, can't you just smell all that money?  

WAKE UP for cryin out loud, its not like they hide the truth very well.  Of course, you do have to know where to look though........

HINT; look everywhere.  

How do the rich get rich and stay that way?  Crisis invention is their primary MO.  Always has been, always will be....at least until the majority figure it out and the "wannabees" stop shooting themselves (and everyone else) in the foot by helping them perpetuate their dirty lies.

"If ignorance is bliss, knowledge must be torture."
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 06:20:34 AM by T Beek » Logged

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
Vance G
Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2012, 07:09:09 AM »

Sounds like a perfect time for you to load up.     The market has indeed dipped in 87, 93, 97,2003 and 2007 but we have had what they call a paradigm shift toward an 1848 idiology, I was there.  Yeah, you bet your entire retirement and get real rich.   
luvin honey
Super Bee

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2012, 11:08:57 AM »

Have you true believers in the election of the Chosen looked at the stock market?  Down over 5% since Der Tag.   Here is your chance to show commitment and make a fortune.  Don't be shy, cash out the kids college money, mortgage your house, and put every available dollar in the Market!  Since we are gong to see our Dear Leader bring on a new prosperity that will light the way, it is only right that you financially benefit the most from it!  C'mon!  Get some skin in the game!  Believe in your leader  and Follow Foreward!!  Show us doubters you BELIEVE!
The stock market is completely related to the "fiscal cliff." I'm glad to know the President is speaking with a wide variety of groups on how to address this problem, and I'm glad to hear that perhaps it is such a dangerous situation that both parties might work together, even though Republicans have a majority in Congress right now.

The pedigree of honey
Is aristocracy.
---Emily Dickinson
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 05:15:16 PM »

Special interst groups for the most transparent administration ever. I don't think we need to go to the union bosses to learn how to fix the economy.
They are probably seeling advice on intimidation there or negotiating the payoff.
luvin honey
Super Bee

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2012, 06:03:20 PM »

I'm glad he's talking to a variety of groups, but I admit I'm also uncomfortable that they're all unions and enormous corporations.

The pedigree of honey
Is aristocracy.
---Emily Dickinson
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next