ok, this makes sense. There is an extra super on that doesn't need to be there. On the warm day, there were a few bees in that super, but I think I can remove it, they have enough room in the brood box and other super. My entire hive is a Lang with a inner cover made of cork or some sort of softer wood. I think if I remove the extra super, it will work out. Thanks. Do you think the mold will affect the honey? It is actually the wax that's moldy, not the honey. The weather has been really crappy, rainy and cold, but generally, the hive has sun most of the day. I'm going to try removing that extra super and see how it goes. Any other feedback is appreciated.