Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 17, 2014, 12:21:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: And here is another green energy loser  (Read 2125 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2012, 07:36:56 PM »

5. Let someone else play God? I assume you mean let someone else become the superpower that controls this world? do I need to respond to that? I cant even begin to wrap my brain around that. Should we allow China to fill our role or maybe Russia? Or why stop there maybe North Korea or Iran, I am sure they will all have our best interest at heart.

that's it.  lead or follow.

We could have discovered the God particle decades ago with this machine

you base this on what?  CERN has international support and draws the best scientists in the world, yet they have not. 

according to wikipedia, clinton tried to save it, but congress canceled funding.  wink

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2012, 09:39:04 PM »

Jesse Jackson: Hot Mic With Fox On Obama

What is it with this fascination Democrats have with the family jewels of other men.  First Jesse Jackson Senior threatened to cut off Obama’s family jewels for, “Talking down to African Americans”  Then Vice-President Joe Biden gets his own family jewels caught up in the ringer over his loud mouthed comment to Charles Woods, the father of one of the Navy SEALS killed in Al Qaeda’s 911 11th year anniversary celebration attack in Bengasi, Libya.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223554/Did-son-balls-size-cue-balls-Bidens-bizarre-question-father-Navy-SEAL-died-Benghazi-attack.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

It is telling when you realize that British and Canadian News Papers (And not even the ones owned by Fox News) had to report on this because the Main Stream Media in this country are so far up the poop shoot for Obama that it would have never came to light without foreign news service intervention.  That is freighting!!! 

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next