Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 19, 2014, 01:18:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just an Observation  (Read 856 times)
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« on: October 20, 2012, 11:22:46 AM »

While out driving around,I noticed a few Romney Ryan signs. I have yet to see any new Obama bumper stickers or even 1 yard sign with Obama. Their was a flood of these around last election cycle. I am sure his supporters may still vote for him.but apparently not so proud this time.
Perhaps they are not satisfied with the hope and change? Any one else see a flood of Obama supporters out there or is it limited to the occupy and Hollywood types?
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 12:24:42 PM »

out my way i have not seen one.  there used to be the odd car with an obama bumper sticker, but they disappeared long ago.  don't see any fresh.  this is not an area for yard signs, so no worthwhile observation on that.....

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Sunnyboy2
House Bee

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 01:05:53 PM »

I am surprised no signs in Pa. or Or.  There is one large sign here in Evanston, Wyoming.  But we are not a competitive state for the pres.  He may not reach 25% in this state.  Romney has a more active "buy it yourself" yard sign/ teeshirt push.  All money to almighty TV ads.
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 07:29:50 PM »

It is very uneven toward Romney here in Middle TN. You will see an Obama sign once for every fifteen Romney. I put a Romney sign in front of my drive and it stayed there two days before someone got it. rolleyes I guess they thought they had a place to put it where more voters could see it. A friend said an Obama supporter probably stole it but I said a liberal surely wouldn't do such a thing. evil
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 09:35:27 PM »

I was reading Missouri polling data this week and 93% of African Americans asked said that they were voting for the  Democrat Governor, a White man named Nixon, and most of these people were enthusiastic about voting for Mr. Nixon.

Only 88% of Missouri’s African Americans said they were planning to vote for Obama this time and far far fewer said that they were enthusiastic about doing so.  I predict that Congressman Jessie Jackson Jr. will have a miraculous recovery and return to his job if Obama looses.  In my humble opinion Jackson is rope-a-doping Obama to keep from being seen or photographed with him on the stump.  Because Obama won’t campaign for his fellow Democrats because he feels that he is above Black or White working class people who he says cling to guns & god instead of helping him grow the grasping gears of government out of all proportions.
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 08:15:14 PM »

Had another Romney sign stolen today. This time from a different place. evil

:evil:There has been over 832 people over 112 years old vote in NC already. All voted Democrate and none had Voter ID.. They live along time there.
asprince
Super Bee

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 08:27:50 PM »

Same here, not a lot of visual Obama enthusiasm. Rush commented about this a few weeks ago about south Florida. I agree with Dick Morris.......Romney will win by a landslide.

Steve

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan
Sunnyboy2
House Bee

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 08:33:52 PM »

I hope you are correct asprince, but I do not share your optimism.  I think he will shock all by winning, but lose Ohio by less than 1,000 votes.  They to will find several thousand vote by dead democrats.
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 11:09:58 PM »

It will be a bigger deal if the dead dems vote for Romney,LOL
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2012, 12:51:26 AM »

I can’t say whom will win the country as a whole, but I’m pretty confident that the people of Ohio and Michigan KNOW whom saved the American auto industry (and millions of jobs) and whom would/will throw us under the buss.  Heck, the bee keepers on here tell us everyday who saved (“bailed out”) the auto industry.  It was Obama!  That one deed will win him Ohio and Michigan.  Our entire economy around here revolves around the auto industry.  We trust Obama much more than Romney when it comes to autos.   

Lots of retired auto employees from MI and OH moved to Florida to retire; this is also an issue they will not forget.  Add the old grannies in FL whom don’t want medicare eliminated and there is a pretty good case Obama will take Florida.  BTW…I’ve got relatives in FL and trying to fight against the teachers union down there is not a wise political tactic on Romney’s part. 

If the political pundits are right and the winner of OH and FL is the next president, then our beeks better start warming up to the likely hood of 4 more years.
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2012, 10:27:38 AM »

I can’t say whom will win the country as a whole, but I’m pretty confident that the people of Ohio and Michigan KNOW whom saved the American auto industry (and millions of jobs) and whom would/will throw us under the buss.  Heck, the bee keepers on here tell us everyday who saved (“bailed out”) the auto industry.  It was Obama!  That one deed will win him Ohio and Michigan.  Our entire economy around here revolves around the auto industry.  We trust Obama much more than Romney when it comes to autos.   

Lots of retired auto employees from MI and OH moved to Florida to retire; this is also an issue they will not forget.  Add the old grannies in FL whom don’t want medicare eliminated and there is a pretty good case Obama will take Florida.  BTW…I’ve got relatives in FL and trying to fight against the teachers union down there is not a wise political tactic on Romney’s part. 

If the political pundits are right and the winner of OH and FL is the next president, then our beeks better start warming up to the likely hood of 4 more years.

Obama didn't bail out auto industry he bailed out the UAW. Alot of already retired people lost their retirement money in the shuffle and alot of people who had jobs supporting auto manufacturing who were not union also lost their jobs. People who built parts ect. and dealerships that didn't support Obama that were put out of business also came up short.
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2012, 12:37:52 PM »

There is this one street by my house that is a cut through between to busy streets it seems every house has political signs in the yard all for Romney, local judges, etc. except one obama sign. Unfortunatly God didnt care for it, back when the hurricane blew through all signs were unharmed except obamas, gone with the wind....

Keith
Vance G
Field Bee

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2012, 01:17:58 PM »

Very few signs for Obama and Romney signs almost non existent.  Romney bumper stickers gets your car keyed so that is not a good idea unless you garage the vehicle and never park in a public place.  The left is so tolerant.
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2012, 06:19:21 PM »

I would say by the way the polls are changing in Ohio tha maybe not evry one there worked in the auto industry.And as GMs stock keeps falling I think they are genuinely concerned that they still may not be viable.
https://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NYSE:GM
Romney had it right,Obama can pick the losers for taxpayer dollars.
With rolling layoffs at the plants for Chevy Volt batteries despite receiving 150 million to stay afloat,I sure have the confidence to vote for four more years of this. NOT!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next