Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 28, 2014, 05:40:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Billy the exterminator sorry gotta go there again  (Read 1732 times)
Keith13
Super Bee

« on: October 15, 2012, 07:53:46 PM »

this dude is a blooming idiot. Just saw his new show, the one where he removed yet another honeybee colony. i understand some hive have to be killed my problem is his complete ignorance to the lifestyle of the honeybee. He claimed he needed to save the colony so he ripped it out threw it on a sheet of tin and drug it into the woods. Colony saved. Not sorry you sir are an idiot. I now understand why you were arrested for selling drugs

dumba$$

Keith
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 08:07:30 PM »

He is up there with turtle man and mother of honey boo boo in my book.   
asprince
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 08:15:53 PM »

You guys a preaching to the choir! I would rather have a sharp stick in the eye than to either of those idiots!

Steve 

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan
vermmy35
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 08:53:49 PM »

That's why my wife told me never to watch that show, cause she loves me and knows that it will upset me and then I will scream at the TV.

Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 09:54:44 PM »

Just don't shoot the TV.   It will be OK.   grin
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 11:38:05 PM »

Don't talk down to Billy the Exterminator, he's just trying to fashion himself an iron rice bowl out of the bowl his mama uses when she cuts his hair.

The true blame belongs with the idiot Americans who watch this drivel and call it "Entertainment."

I saw one half of one show (I think it was him) where he snatched up an invasion of cotton mouth water moccasins laid out in a neat semi circle from what I can only describe as a putting green.

It would be nice to know how many packages or nuks this dude buys per filming season.   
David McLeod
Field Bee

Georgia's Full Service Wildlife Solution

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 10:34:29 AM »

I got myself permanently banned from his fanboy site. The year before last NWCOA (National Wildlife Control Operators Association) held it's annual convention in New Orleans. I registered on his site just so I could extend to him a very cordial invitation to attend and even offered to pay his way. My offer was not received very well and before the thread got deleted and I got banned I was called some things my mama wouldn't like.

Georgia Wildlife Services,Inc
Atlanta (678) 572-8269 Macon (478) 227-4497
www.atlantawildliferemoval.net
georgiawildlifeservices@gmail.com
Vance G
Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 12:25:08 PM »

This is not new.  We older types all watched Marlin Perkins murdering animals under the same premise on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Then Lorne Greene introduced us to every predator on earth savagely murdering Bambi's of every herbivore lineage.    Speaking of Turtleboy, are you referring to the latest TV hero for crawling around with Galapagos land turtles so he wouldn't disturb creatures with slightly less brain power than a slug.  The concrete people (those never off it!) need some nature in small pre chewed bites.  Those shows are where they get it. 
JPBEEGETTER
House Bee

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2012, 01:55:48 PM »

Vance , Have you ever seen a snapping turtle? If you come to NC I will introduce you to one that lives in the creek behind my house and watch you pull him/her up out of the water. Being fromMontana I presume you have never seen one. I don't like those shows ,but have respect for a guy that goes in the pond after one of those prehistoric things that have the bite of an alligator...They can stretch their neck over 2/3 the length of their body. I don't mess with them... JPP
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 04:25:55 PM »

I so do love them alligator snapping turtles.  Yum yum, besides my birthday is next week.  You keep yo eye on him now and don't you 'a-louw' him to get away whilst' I get my skillet all greased up, you hear? angel rolleyes Wink
JPBEEGETTER
House Bee

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 10:25:04 AM »

DIP STICK
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 10:39:20 AM »

DIP STICK

Boy, I was raised on snapping turtles, cat fish, and hush puppies.  I like the meat off them hush puppies all amost as much as I like eating snapping turtle.
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2012, 01:04:48 PM »

Itís a real shame they canít make a reality series with knowledgeable people like JP (and crew) or David.  It speaks volumes when he bans real animal control professionals from his website.  I donít go out of my way to watch this waste of airspace, but if Iím exhausted and winding down for the night, I have seen a few episodes.  I figure the show is really written for Super Dave Osborne type of humor as opposed to providing any useful information. 
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2012, 01:07:48 PM »

Boy, I was raised on snapping turtles, cat fish, and hush puppies.  I like the meat off them hush puppies all amost as much as I like eating snapping turtle.
HmmmmÖ..maybe this explains a few things  grin

I thought one of the real dangers of noodling was accidentally getting your fingers near a snapping turtle?  Do you have all digits?

No grits for you Kingbee?
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2012, 02:35:20 PM »

The concrete people

i like that.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called ďthe government.Ē They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
David McLeod
Field Bee

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012, 08:02:28 PM »

Itís a real shame they canít make a reality series with knowledgeable people like JP (and crew) or David.  It speaks volumes when he bans real animal control professionals from his website.  I donít go out of my way to watch this waste of airspace, but if Iím exhausted and winding down for the night, I have seen a few episodes.  I figure the show is really written for Super Dave Osborne type of humor as opposed to providing any useful information. 

Believe me I get the calls. I've had calls from at least half a dozen production companies. They don't stay on my phone when they start asking do you deal with bears or alligators and never get past the point where I say that I will retain all editorial control. It's all sensationalized for TV and the real professionals or more correctly businessmen and women want no part of it.
We have another one out in Tulsa that calls himself a "whisperer" and is known to badmouth everyone else in the industry and makes claims of his own tree hugging superiority. To say that he is universally despised should go without saying.

Georgia Wildlife Services,Inc
Atlanta (678) 572-8269 Macon (478) 227-4497
www.atlantawildliferemoval.net
georgiawildlifeservices@gmail.com
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2012, 10:12:14 PM »

... I've had calls from at least half a dozen production companies. They don't stay on my phone when they start asking do you deal with bears or alligators...

My Wife's brother-in-law has a commercial gator fishing license from the Great State of Louisanna.  He figures that is how they got his name.  A Holly Weird production company called about two years ago and asked him about appearing on "Swamp People" but they didn't stay on the phone long after he answered "Yes," to the question, "Do you still have all your teeth?"

So if you beeks want your 15 minutes of fame, say NO if 'William' the Varmint Concorer asks you the same question.

BlueBee, the best way to catch a pickup bed of soup turtles is to fashion you some topless wire baskets out of welded wire, using "J" hooks or hog ringers to hold the parts together.  Then nail these wire baskets onto the sides of partally submerged logs or stumps.  Snapper turtles haul out of the water onto the dry portion of the log to sun.  When you come running up in your outboard boat it startles them and they bail out on both sides of the log and right into the wire baskets where they can be scooped up with a dip net like shooting fish in a barrel.
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 11:45:30 AM »

David, I had his mom just about cuss me out via e-mail a few yrs ago when I suggested they hire a bee keeper to teach them about live removal. She was very defensive & told me they knew how to remove them live. The nerve of me to step on their toes.  shocked

BTW folks, soft shell turtles make killer turtle soup & there's a whole lot more of them in my neck of the woods than the alligator snappers that take a long, long time to grow to large size.

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 06:50:18 PM »

Turtles taste best if you put them up a week to clean them out.   A 55 gallon barrel works well to keep the turtles in until frying day. 
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2012, 07:05:54 PM »

Turtles taste best if grilled, not fried.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next