Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 18, 2014, 05:54:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catch your shows from the beginning - or start one you always wanted to watch.  (Read 2005 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: September 22, 2012, 12:19:47 AM »

Although this doesn't have the selection of some sights, I enjoy the simplicity of using this to watch the content they have. I listed another site (I will at the bottom of the page) but Coke and Popcorn is an easy site to find seasons of streaming TV series. A great way to spend a weekend or two watching a series you never got a chance to watch but wanted too.

http://www.cokeandpopcorn.com/

Then there is Tube Plus - a bit trickier and I highly recommend your virus software is up to date just in case. They ask for (sometimes a Code-V plug-in) I have heard bad things about this and don't play Movies or TV shows that ask to install it - but I notice that Internet Explorer has the plug-in already, so watching the shows is  as simple as clicking on them.

The big difference, is Tube Plus has movies, DVD, Cams, all the stuff you hear about on the net - I only mention this sight for the adventurous and as with Coke and Popcorn, play at your own risk.

http://www.tubeplus.me/

These sights are listed in STUMBLE - a highly customizable search engine that allows you to choose the topics you are interested in and sub-topics, etc.. I enjoy www.stumble.com a lot, we find recipes and interesting science stuff that I doubt we'd find otherwise.

Give them a shot (all warnings aside) and get to see entire seasons of shows like Breaking Bad, Weeds, It's always Sunny in Philadelphia, etc..

I can say with a degree of certainty that I have never gotten a virus warning from these sites, unlike downloading torrents which is a whole different beast.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 09:25:10 AM »

thanks.  was just thinking i'd like to catch up on a couple of things i'd missed.  there are not enough hours in the day, or night, for me to read and watch all that's out there.   grin

hey, i DVRed that show you panned, but have not had the chance to watch it yet.  our taste in EOTW movies can be different so i'll let you know how i like it.  besides....sometimes the pilot sucks and the show is good..... Wink

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next