I am scheduled to do my final removal of the year on Monday. The forcast is calling for a high of only 49 degrees. My goal is to combine this colony with one of my nucs, so getting the queen and brood aren't critical. I don't want to waste any brood, though, even though there probably won't be much this late. If there is enough brood to put into frames, I can keep it warm with a portable floodlight. Should I go ahead and do this, or reschedule when the temps are a little warmer? We have a contingency date of Oct. 22. The homeowner doesn't want to wait until spring, but if needed, I might be able to convince him.