Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 22, 2014, 02:22:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: voter ID  (Read 8971 times)
bluegrass
House Bee

« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2012, 10:13:46 AM »

The DNC fired this guy... a single individual... The RNC fired SAC, an entire organization.... These stories are the same only one is about a single person advising a single voter and the other is about a corporation committing an unknown number of acts of voter fraud....

But go ahead and spin equal stories so that your side looks less darned. 

Sugarbush Bees
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2012, 05:49:31 PM »

George Soros
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2012, 12:10:02 AM »

I had hoped to not have to do this but here goes anyway.
Like a True Democrat, Blanche Lincoln Accused of Voting Twice

Jimmeny Cricket, this woman is a United States Senator for Peat's sake.  Didn't she know that she was only supposed to vote once?  Oh, I forgot, she's a Democrat and from the same state as Bill Clinton no less.    Wink rolleyes grin
bluegrass
House Bee

« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2012, 06:07:56 AM »

Man you guys have sure opened my eyes! Thanks so much, that made up my mine... I am voting Jill Stein grin

Sugarbush Bees
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2012, 01:03:27 PM »

and the other is about a corporation committing an unknown number of acts of voter fraud.

forget about ACORN?  and they got government money to commit voter fraud.  forget about oranginzing for america?
@ProjectVeritas_ EXCLUSIVE: DNC Staffer Assists Double Voting In Support of Obama

The RNC fired SAC, an entire organization.

not at all sure what your point is here.  seems to me, that was the right thing to do.  if the company can't keep it's folks honest, no reason to trust the company.

voter fraud takes place in both parties BUT the reason it is systemic in the democrat party is that in their minds, the end justifies the means. 

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2012, 02:23:16 PM »

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/11/lawmakers-dc-homestead-deduction-raises-questions/

Holy Cow, this dude is a US Congressman and I know he is in favor of making the rich pay their fair share, just ask his President and his Vice President as well as his minority leader, Nancy Pelosi. 

Yet he cheats on his taxes causing poor little children to miss out on their free condoms and school lunches, and DC the Distric of, school teachers to fail to qualify for a loan to buy their second or third vacation home in Aspen.   :'( :'( :'(  Guess they'll have to pay cash.
bluegrass
House Bee

« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2012, 04:46:18 PM »

Your guy is still gonna loose on Nov 6th.

Sugarbush Bees
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next