Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 27, 2014, 05:21:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In Tribute!  (Read 331 times)
kingbee
Queen Bee

« on: August 28, 2012, 08:12:41 PM »

In the aftermath of Astronaut Neil Armstrong's recent death, I reviewed President Obama’s tribute to… for the lack of a better word, to himself….?  This is the most narcissistic thing I have seen since El Douche did calisthenics to empress the ladies and the Italian press.  Obama must want us to think he is standing next to the helicopter he flew into and out of Abbottabad Pakistan when he single handed found and killed bin Laden while waiting for a slower foursome to hole out.  Obama is in good… well not really… company.  But he is in the company of Joe Stalin, and Tito as well as Mussolini, Mao, Hitler, and the ruling Kim Family in North Korea.

Neal Armstrong never attempted to turn his accomplishments into a cult of personality like Obama seems to want to do with his impressive string of failures.   

I fear that the personal tribute depicted in the link below is the kind of tribute Obama wishes to enjoy for the rest of his life, or at least as long as he remains in his adopted country.   rolleyes

North Korea army parade

I would like to point out that all the North Korean elites watching this Nurnberg style parade are applauding in time and in unison.
police It’s almost like there is a certain number of state mandated claps North Koreans are required to perform each and every minute for their fearless leader.  police

Obama's "tribute" to Neal Armstrong is the stuff tin horn dictators do, not The President of the United States of America.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next