... sitting on a lot of work with my old Kelly two frame reversable hand cranked extractor. Been working on getting a round to it but haven't found the time for it yet.
I had that same extractor. Worked great, until I got a heavy flow with around 10 production hives. 22 10-frame supers to extract. Needless to say I sold it for what I bought it for and upgraded to a old 20 frame Dadant electric that I completely refurbed. A small flow going on here from I'm assuming soybeans. As dry as it is I can't believe anything is producing nectar but I found fresh nectar in some of the supers I harvested from July 4th weekend.