Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 20, 2014, 10:35:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: this clown has no shame  (Read 913 times)
Keith13
Super Bee

« on: August 20, 2012, 04:02:08 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2191021/EXCLUSIVE-Obama-cancelled-missions-kill-bin-Laden-THREE-TIMES-getting-cold-feet--Hillary-Clinton-stepped-claims-explosive-new-book.html

Thank you Hillary (never thought I would say that)

Keith
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 07:23:49 PM »

I would like to hear her say that herself rather than from a book.   Everyone knows she wants his office. 
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 04:17:48 PM »

... Everyone knows she wants his office.  

That is why I keep saying that Obama will never pick Hillary for his running mate.  Keeping Hillary out of the Vice-President's office is Obama's life insurance policy.  Say what you will about the Prez, but he is no body's fool when it comes to Hillary & Bill Clinton.  
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 11:34:40 AM by kingbee » Logged
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 10:44:04 PM »

And how many YEARS did Bush Jr fail to kill Bin Laden?

I’m kind of hoping Obama will drop Biden and replace him with Hillary on the ticket this Nov.  I think he’ll still win with Biden, but Hillary would be a much stronger running mate.
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 10:38:18 PM »

I think Hillary is gonna be a rat jumping off of this sinking ship. Either way she seperates herself from him in January. It's the only way she will have a chance in 2016. If she stays tied to this bunch,her chance of ever getting elected is slim.
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 01:54:51 PM »

**************************U.S. Sudan Ambassador Confirms Clinton Snubbed Bin Laden Deal******************************************

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/710008/posts

All this would be academic if Presidents Hillary & Bill Clinton had the attention span of a horse fly or else half the stones of a garter snake.  The Sudan offered to hand bin Laden over to the Saudi Arabian government and the Saudis refused because they didn't want bin Laden back home in Saudi Arabia.  Bin Laden was just too politically radio active for the Saudi government to handle. 

But the Saudis did offer to give bin Laden to Presidents Hillary & Bill Clinton.  It would have been a simple task for the Sudanese to capture bin Laden, (*He often went almost alone to Sudan government offices)  police truss him up like a Christmas turkey, and toss him on a plane bound for Saudi Arabia like a sack of junk mail.  Only the plane would land on the Island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean where we have a huge military base and there are no nosey indigenous natives.  No one would ever be the wiser, but that was just too easy. 

Remember that the task of government under the Clintons’ Duel Presidential Administration  was to make everything as complicated and as hard as humanely possible, reflecting additional but unearned credit on our Duel Leadership while greatly enlarging the size, scope, and cost of government while at the same time decreasing government's effectiveness thus leading to the need for more government. rolleyes

What a different world we would live in today if former President Hillary Clinton's husband William, had been a necrophiliac instead of a serial rapist.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next