Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 02, 2014, 06:27:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VP Pick  (Read 25926 times)
JPBEEGETTER
House Bee

« Reply #280 on: October 19, 2012, 05:24:26 PM »

And to close   supper time  down south

sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #281 on: October 19, 2012, 07:13:24 PM »

I have a hard time believing anything you say about Romney after reading some of your other leftist comments
I will vouch for Bluegrass.  What he says is reality.

Isnít it funny how the Republican party keeps going more and more right wing yet they keep on nominating moderates and liberals for the top of their ticket.  Heck if I were to pick any Republican as my choice for President it would be Romney!  Doesnít that tell our right wings beeks something about Romney!

I donít see a Romney admin being much different than an Obama admin either; what Iím more concerned about is getting the right wingers out of Congress.   Thatís where they do the most damage.  

When a head coach of a big football school doesnít win he is replaced
This is TRUE, unfortunately many times you end up with somebody much WORSE.  Rich Rodriguez turned the winning-est program in college football into a joke Sad  

Or  a big company is losing money the CEO is fired
LOL, are you kidding me?  What a joke!   CEOs donít get fired for bad decisions.

." i will vouch for Bluegrass"  Of course you will, birds of a feather will always vouch for each other. right or wrong.
I said there are no guaranties but a change is needed. BTW we can't get any worse
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #282 on: October 19, 2012, 08:03:38 PM »

This is a trick as old as the ancient Athenians palming two white of black pebbles when they "CAST" their vote into the clay urns used as a ballot box in Greece 2,500 years ago. 

This trick displayed above, is called depressing voter turnout.  I must confess that I have done it before and if it is in my candidate's best intrest I will do it again.  All's fair in love and war, y'all.

An example: Give it up BlueBee, you know Obama is not going to win, go fishing on election day and forget about voting. 

Do y'all see now it works? grin  angel grin  evil  police  I have also heard that Obama has a troop of Internet seminar volunteers trying to depress the Romney turn out.  I don't think that they are doing it here because both of our Blues have been with us too long.  But remember, "All's fair in love and war, y'all."
bluegrass
House Bee

« Reply #283 on: October 20, 2012, 05:57:58 AM »

>A Romney Admin will reflect similar policies as we currently have with cronyism

I have a hard time accepting anything you say about Romney after reading some of your other leftist comments about this and other subjects.
Even if the cronyism you speak of were true, cronyism is not our only or most important thing going on in this country. Things like energy independence, foreign policy, SS, medicare and welfare reform and a host of other things need to be delt with and it is obvious the guy running things now has proved he is not capable of dealing with them.
When a head coach of a big football school doesn't win he is replaced or a big company is loosing money the CEO is fired and that is in order here.
There are no guaranties but we have got to try someone else.

You don't have to read anything I say. You can read the transcripts of his governorship just about anywhere if you put in the time to seek them out. (pretty well buried under this election material, but it's still out there)

Don't believe he is liberal? Ever wonder why the NRA hasn't endorsed him? Here is a clue, they didn't endorse him for Gov either and gave his democratic challenger a higher rating on gun issues. He also used to donate money to Planned Parenthood prior to and during his years as Gov. If you watch the debates he stated that he would not push for or sign legislation taking away a woman's right to choose. That is a shift from what he said during the primaries.

He is Promising to create 12 million jobs in his first 4 years of office... If you stopped to do the math you would know that was not a promise he can only keep by putting millions on the Government pay roll. (12 million/48= 250,000 per month) No Pres has ever added 250,000 jobs per month in our history, to say nothing about doing it for 48 months straight. Not even FDR and he did put millions on the Government payroll.

Kingbee: Vote suppression? really? Yeah our secrete plan is to throw this election 1 beekeeper at a time Cheesy

I hope to live to see a day when we successfully shake the 2 party system. Most will not know until they step into the voting booth that there are 4 Presidential Candidates on the ballot, not two.

Sugarbush Bees
bluegrass
House Bee

« Reply #284 on: October 20, 2012, 06:06:12 AM »

Here is one for you: http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/opinion/55019844-82/romney-obama-state-president.html.csp

The SLT is a Mormon owned newspaper... And they just endorsed Obama. Not really a surprise... George Romney also received much criticism from the LDS church for going against Church Beliefs.. At that time it was their beliefs on segregation. Today it is beliefs on abortion.   

Sugarbush Bees
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #285 on: October 20, 2012, 07:41:25 AM »

The Orlando Sentinel endorsed Obama in 2008. They are disappointed  with the results.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/wp/2012/10/19/orlando-sentinel-flips-for-romney-tampa-bay-times-backs-obama/
I would not expect the Salt Lake tribune to endorse Romney because he is a Mormon. It does not fit the leftist ideology. A lot of Jewish people voted Obama in 2008 that will not make that mistake again.
And in looking.I think it was founded  by LDS  and overtaken by the libs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Salt_Lake_Tribune
By this  article I doubt the Mormons do little to run the paper.
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #286 on: October 20, 2012, 12:01:39 PM »

The Nashville news paper The Tennessean has been a strong democratic news paper forever came out this week in favor of Romney. They said because of Obama's poor economic record.

And Grass I have done enough research on both candidates to know you would have to do alot of twisting to find any similarities in these two whether you like one or the other.
Sunnyboy2
House Bee

« Reply #287 on: October 20, 2012, 01:33:23 PM »

I live about 75 miles from Salt Lake, and so most of our "local" news media is based out of there.  The Salt Lake Trib has a long history of attacking the Mormon church.  It was started as an opposition paper to the to the Deseret News (the paper started by the church in the 1840s and owned to this day). Both papers share printing facilities now, but the paper continues to cherish its role as the opposition to Mormon church point of view in Utah.  Sometimes that is good.  Please note that the Trib has not endorsed a republican mayor for salt lake in the last decade plus.
So this is not big nor unexpected news to us who live near by Salt Lake.
bluegrass
House Bee

« Reply #288 on: October 20, 2012, 07:28:02 PM »

And Grass I have done enough research on both candidates to know you would have to do alot of twisting to find any similarities in these two whether you like one or the other.

Well I will not waste my time trying to show you otherwise then... I am sure if Romney did win and my statements were proved right, those who vote for him will make excuses anyway....

From a left wing liberal point of view... they should be very happy with either candidate.

Sugarbush Bees
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #289 on: October 20, 2012, 09:00:06 PM »

Yes, this Salt Lake City paper did endorced Obama. 

On the other hand Lee Iacocca, the Ford Motor Company's Mustang guru and Chrysler Motors' savior and Americas most well known and loved car CEO endorced Romney. 
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #290 on: October 21, 2012, 12:59:11 AM »

LOL, are you saying Mr Government bailout Iacocca is your most loved car CEO.  Now Iíve heard it all laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I always get a chuckle out of the convoluted logic of our right wing friends.  Itís got to be hard to rationalize how to vote for a liberal like Romney!
bluegrass
House Bee

« Reply #291 on: October 21, 2012, 05:25:44 AM »

On the other hand Lee Iacocca, the Ford Motor Company's Mustang guru and Chrysler Motors' savior and Americas most well known and loved car CEO endorced Romney. 

The Obama cow is milked dry, time to line the next one up in the stall shocked

Sugarbush Bees
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #292 on: October 21, 2012, 07:48:43 AM »

Iacocca paid back the government. GM most likely will not.
The government should not have bailed them out either. And I think it was set up as a loan,not a stock takeover.
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #293 on: October 21, 2012, 07:56:33 AM »

Though Romney is not a poster child of conservatism.he does not spend all his time looking to blame someone else. And he has worked in the private sector,
which is a leg up over the current occupant.
Obama preaches that if you have a problem,it's the fault of someone else  and the only way to fix it is through government redistribution. The philosophy that someone owes you something for your own lack of responsibility is growing thin on the American people who are being drained dry over this principle.

It's just sad to think the people have stood for it long enough to let them pay out of the next several generations income for this crazy stuff.If you want to provide a future for your children and grandchildren,quit spending it away now. Shut down the spending machine.
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #294 on: October 21, 2012, 08:43:35 AM »

goodpost

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #295 on: October 21, 2012, 08:51:24 AM »

I know the Obama camp is now spouting Romnesia. Perhaps if there is a 'nesia" of any kind it is Bidenesia.
It seems clear back in 1988 he had serious problems remembering details of his own past.
http://sweetness-light.com/archive/biden-accused-of-plagiarism-in-law-school#.UIPr4mfZ3CY
And here it is 24 years later. Should we trust his memory of the "facts" very much.

Seems like in the VP debate,almost everything Joe Biden stated as "heres a fact" was code for I'm gonna tell you a lie and you should believe it".
bluegrass
House Bee

« Reply #296 on: October 21, 2012, 06:43:50 PM »

So what would be an acceptable level of spending IYO? I can assure you that spending isn't going to be greatly impacted by a Romney Presidency. In fact I think there is a pretty good chance he will march us into another war somewhere and put it on the credit card. I highly doubt he will repeal obamacare... I think his tactic on that is to get elected once... act like he is trying to do something about it, and then blame Congress for a lack of action in his second term run.

Sugarbush Bees
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #297 on: October 21, 2012, 07:11:20 PM »

Not sure on a number,but 25 percent of gdp is way too much. i would much rather see most of the programs returned to the states. And each state could determine what spending is needed and what programs are not needed on an individual basis. If Nebraska needs a bridge,ennsylvanians should not have to pay for it.
If Nevada wants  a cowboy Poet program,why should I pay?
Read Coburns Wastebook 2012. It's just the tip of the iceberg.
http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public//index.cfm?a=Files.Serve&File_id=b7b23f66-2d60-4d5a-8bc5-8522c7e1a40e
Perhaps we should be asking how much is too much if they are borrowing 40 cents of every dollar they are spending.Even at revenue neutral,nothing goes to deficit reduction. A balanced budget just means revenues equal spending. Not necessarily is there any deficit reduction.
bluegrass
House Bee

« Reply #298 on: October 21, 2012, 08:33:56 PM »

Not sure on a number,but 25 percent of gdp is way too much. i would much rather see most of the programs returned to the states. And each state could determine what spending is needed and what programs are not needed on an individual basis. If Nebraska needs a bridge,ennsylvanians should not have to pay for it.
If Nevada wants  a cowboy Poet program,why should I pay?
Read Coburns Wastebook 2012. It's just the tip of the iceberg.
http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public//index.cfm?a=Files.Serve&File_id=b7b23f66-2d60-4d5a-8bc5-8522c7e1a40e
Perhaps we should be asking how much is too much if they are borrowing 40 cents of every dollar they are spending.Even at revenue neutral,nothing goes to deficit reduction. A balanced budget just means revenues equal spending. Not necessarily is there any deficit reduction.

So you have no guide to judge success or failure on Romney's part? If in 4 years we are still spending at or more than current rates, unemployment didn't meet his 12 million added jobs as promised... The Affordable Care Act was left to go into effect etc.. You will still back him because just like his lack of a plan to get anything done... you have no plan to judge his performance on?

Sugarbush Bees
Sundog
House Bee

« Reply #299 on: October 21, 2012, 10:59:25 PM »

So you have no guide to judge success or failure on Romney's part?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/26/mitt-romney-olympics_n_1704261.html
http://www.alternet.org/election-2012/inside-bains-chinese-sensata-factories-where-workers-put-12-hour-days-99-135-hour
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next