Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 22, 2014, 06:23:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BACK from DOVER SPEEDWAY  (Read 993 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: September 26, 2005, 12:28:04 AM »

Hi Everyone:

It is almost 12:30am EST and just a quick howdy to let you all know we had a great tiime at the Nascar Races and camping. I've got lots of photos and sound files I did with my portable digital audio machine - plus some lengthy stuff to talk about the race weekend, but forst a good nights sleep!!!!

Talk soon and UGH my Racer #17 (Matt Kennseth) was doing great, he was in 4th and a tire went flat, then got BACK to 10 and spun-out ruining his car and he got a DNF (DID NOT FINISH) which I think might have killed his chances to be the Driver of the year - with only 8 more races to go, Matt was 5th in points coming into this race, I'll check tomorrow WHERE he stands now Smiley

P.S.

It's pretty cool sitting with 200 thousand other Nascar Fans - I sat on row 22 - basically BEHIND the Goal post IF it were a football game, with full view of the track. No accidents, but there were a couple that took out 20 cars the day before at the Busch Race where one car (I think the 52 car) literally did a full flip on the back-strecth as 11 other cars got mangled and out of the race. See Ya Smiley

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next