Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Birthday  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Birthday
« on: August 05, 2012, 10:18:38 AM »
Happy birthday Beemaster.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Birthday
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 11:57:48 AM »
Happy birthday John!

...JP
"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube user name is JPthebeeman
 My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 12:02:11 PM »
Happy Birthday!!
.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Larry Bees

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 01:04:38 PM »
Happy Birthday !!!

:beemaster:

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 01:12:54 PM »
Happy Birthday John!

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 01:21:27 PM »
Happy B-Day from Peggy and I too John!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 03:11:50 PM »
Thanks everyone :)

Another trip around the Sun and not too scorched to show for it...

A coworker is 66 and he remembers being 40 and being wished another 40 good years. Now that he's 66, he's wishing for another good 66 months - time is a bizarre thing, as we age it does indeed fly by fast, but I am hoping for more than the 54 months that I would have using my coworkers math.

I have so enjoyed spending nearly a decade with many of you here and looking forward to many many years to come. Going out to a really good sushi place for dinner - they have a regular menu too, but I know what I'm getting :)

Thanks.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 05:23:13 PM »
 X:X X:X X:X

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 07:02:23 PM »
Happy Birthday John, So happy you will have a good dinner tonight. What else are you getting??

Thanks for everything John and your wonderful bee forum that helps so many people.

Sincerely
Annette :rainbowflower: :beemaster: