For most Apple fans, they may wonder why Apple doesn't allow flash on Apple devices. Though Steve Jobs may have good reasons for that, it is really inconvenient for Mac users to share their home-made video clips with their friends by posting on website. To make it possible, you have to convert QuickTime MOV to Flash
Step by step guide:
1. Download and install mac video to swf converter on your computer, and start it.
2. Import your video in quicktime to flash converter and do the video editing by Edit, Effect, Watermark, Snapshot, and CuePoint, if you like, or just keep the default. Click "Next" to continue.
3. Set the output folder in "Export to…". In Export, please pay attention, you can select either of the group below:
a. "Generate Flash video (FLV)", "Generate Flash (SWF)", and "Embed the video in SWF and play in timeline"
b. "Generate Flash (SWF)" and "Embed the video in SWF and play in timeline"
Set the other items or just keep the default. Click "Next" to continue.
4. Select a Flash Player skin in "Classic, Opaque, Translucent, and Transparent".
5. Custom a Player style by "Profile"; or just keep the default.
6. Choose a video effect in "Special effects" or just keep the default.
7. Select a preloader skin in "Preloader" or just keep the default. Click "Next" to continue.
8. Start the .mov to swf mac conversion. Urh, see your MOV video is Flash right now.
Besides convert mov to flash, video to flash converter can also convert video to flash on mac and convert mp4 to flash mac.
That's it. Only with three simple steps, you can convert QuickTime MOV to Flash on Mac. And you are free to share whatever you like with your friends now.