Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 01, 2014, 02:36:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pure Genius  (Read 3094 times)
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« on: July 25, 2012, 01:22:26 PM »

I’m sure most beeks will agree deep down that Michael Moore is a genius.  I hope you watched him on CNN with Piers Morgan last night.  They had a very insightful discussion about Guns in America.  When the politicians can’t even agree that Nut jobs (and non-nut jobs) should not be able to arm themselves with assault rifles that can kill 100s in minutes with the click of a mouse, what are the odds of them ever fixing the budget problems?  As I said before; zero. 

Explain to me again why the Republicans think selling semi automatic assault rifles to everyone is a good thing?
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 02:25:57 PM »

that AR-15 at close quarters would kill fewer people than the handguns he had or the shotgun. 

i don't have a problem with keeping guns out of the hands of nuts.  what i do have a problem with is a system that has decided that it is more kind to leave nuts in the community than to lock them up.  we are, with mental illness, where we were with criminals in the '70's.  we want to "help" them....at the expense of the community.

i also wonder, if he'd blown the apartment complex and kill as many, but never fired a shot, what would the loons be protesting? 

there will always be crazy people.  crazy killers will always find ways to kill.  to bad no one in the theater was armed........

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 03:34:05 PM »

"" to bad no one in the theater was armed........""

Are you kidding? The dems would NEVER allow any normal citizens to have the ability to protect themselves. They want the laws to ensure only lunatics and criminals are armed.

As for Micheal being a genius?? Only on the same level as Adolph Hitler, who actually was. Intelligence isn't always the telling factor. Micheal Moore's legacy should go down alongside that of Benedict Arnold.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
G3farms
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 03:44:09 PM »

That is exactly what I told my wife the day of the shooting....If there had been some one in the theater that was armed and willing this could have had a different outcome.

The cops are only minutes away.................when seconds count!

see my swarms and cut outs at https://www.youtube.com/user/soapy22bullet?feature=mhee

those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your @ss is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 03:59:17 PM »

i always think of that colombine teacher hiding under the desk.  she got to her cell phone in her purse, but if that had been a gun, she could have ended it right there.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
ApalacheeRiverFarms
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 05:01:56 PM »

I'll never understand the lunacy of gun control... it doesn't take a genius to realize that criminals and crazies don't follow the law. no law will stop them from finding a way to get a gun ad finding a way to kill. he could have easily poisoned just as many as he shot. Would you outlaw drinking? 

Fact is, if a concealed permit holding gun owner like myself would have been armed, he would have been caught with the gun before this happened and the gun control nuts would have painted him/her as an accomplice. Either that or he would have been labeled a vigilanty by the media and their would be an outcry for charges to be filed... yes this is America today.

a deer rifle is also a semi automatic rifle. the difference in an AR15 and a .270 Remington deer rifle? The capacity of the magazine...  a shotgun (pump or semi auto) is not an assault rifle but with 5 shells can cause as much damage as anything and doesn't require any marksmanship. These aren't machine guns people and assault rifles in the real world are semi's.

You know why Japan bombed Pearl Harbor and didn't mount a ground invasion?  The Japanese admiral attended college in the US and said he knew that every American family was armed and would defend itself. This was the same guy that famously said I fear we have but only awaken a sleeping giant.  Yes, people left their doors unlocked too... I suspect people didn't rob as many houses back then for the same reason. What has gun control done around the world?  Look it up... Violent crime rate goes up because criminals know law abiding citizens aren't armed. Guns are not the problem.  All these dang crazy kids people are (not) raising these days. His mom knew it was him that did it... she should be held responsible as well. If I wasn't so afraid of being mislabeled as a crazy gun owner, I would have one concealed all the time. Do I carry?  Usually not unless I'm concerned for my kids safety. Do I like to carry a gun?  Absolutely not... but I don't want to not be able to defend myself and my fellow American either. everything else aside... can one person explain how gun control will keep guns away from criminals? Right, it won't.
ApalacheeRiverFarms
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 05:03:52 PM »

Pure $ hungry
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 06:18:55 PM »

Like my bumper sticker reads "Politicians prefer unarmed peasants".

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 07:09:30 PM »

tHE GUNS ALWAYS ARE THE PROBLEM AREN'T THEY? Do you realize he could have made the smoke canisters into explosive devices instead and leveled the building? Killing everyone.Do you realize they had signs that said no guns? So outlawing the gun was fruitless. Imagine,the nut case ignored the rules.
Which is why you do not want to deny law abiding citizens the means to protect themselves from such a nut case.
And maybe this guy was totally within his faculties,and just an evil person,then what? He could just as easily waited and ran down that many in the parking lot after the movie.Then what ,outlaw cars as dangerous weapons?
His apartment was rigged to explode,no guns needed. Once again a sick or evil person.
I can only hope if it happens again there is a person licensed to carry that they take the SOB down.
Michael Moore is all about a government controlled America. Beware!!

If the criminals are allowed unlimited firepower,why should we be limited to what is available to defend life and property?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 07:22:07 PM by buzzbee » Logged
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 07:12:51 PM »

I sure do not hear Michael Moore carrying on about the Obama administration sending guns to drug cartels just to have them used to kill law enforcement in the US who unfortunately were not as well armed as the thugs this administration gave guns to.
Hypocrite to say the least. This is typical,blame the gun,not the person.And never let a crisis go to waste.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 07:23:38 PM by buzzbee » Logged
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2012, 07:18:56 PM »

I am glad the internet cafe in Fla had one of those cray gun owners in house.
http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2012/07/22/71-year-old-shoots-armed-teens-internet-cafe/
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2012, 07:28:02 PM »

When are they going to outlaw pick up trucks?   14 people died in one wreck in Texas.   Over half the people in the truck are dead.   That Ford F-250 is a very destructive machine.   

Natural gas explosion levels house and all that in it.    Ban it.   And gasoline while you are at it.

Wife drowns in the ocean while swimming at the beach.  Fence off the beach.  Regulate water usage in homes.  Remove bath tubs. 

The list can go on and on. 
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2012, 07:37:39 PM »

you could outlaw government grants since that seems to be the source of his funds for the purchases of weapons and explosive material.

Alexis de Tocqueville
ApalacheeRiverFarms
House Bee

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2012, 07:40:43 PM »

Glad to know common sense is still allowed.
ApalacheeRiverFarms
House Bee

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2012, 07:42:36 PM »

I'd bet you could trace the funding for his madness to unneeded student loan/grant funds since he got booted from his program.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2012, 07:46:23 PM »

on a side note:  i accidentally left the TV on last nite to the idiot Bill O'Rielly.   he went off on a rant about restricting "heavy weapons" and being able to by bazookas and automatic weapons a gun shows .  he also thought that 60,000 rounds was a lot...guess he's never done a day on the range.  granted, it's an expensive amount, but if i hit a good deal, i'd sure buy as much as i could afford at one time.  by his account, the FBI should be watching me.....oh wait!...... Wink

Alexis de Tocqueville
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2012, 07:47:09 PM »

i think the amount he got in grants was something like 26,000. 

Alexis de Tocqueville
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2012, 07:55:04 PM »

by his account, the FBI should be watching me.....oh wait!...... Wink
It’s a bird, it’s a plane….no it’s a domestic drone  Smiley
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2012, 08:05:47 PM »

pull!!   evil

Alexis de Tocqueville
Old Blue
House Bee

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2012, 12:44:54 AM »

i think the amount he got in grants was something like 26,000. 

Guns don't kill people, grants kill people.

Old Blue
unmitigated caca de toro top to bottom and border to border in.......
Kali-bone-ya
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next