Thanks for the video JP, and for explaining what you are doing and what is going on with the bees. You make it look easy!
I tried a bee quick removal on a swarm earlier this season, but was not successful on getting the bees to come out. They had moved in within the hour before I got there, and I applied the bee quick within the next hour so they had not been in that long. Only about 100 - 150 bees came out.
The entrance hole was not very big. This was in a cinder block wall. I suspect maybe the bees entered and then had a path to where they were making their colony, thus most of the bees were too far from the hole to be affected by the bee quick.
Any how , it is nice to see how it work! :)