Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: bee theorpyists  (Read 513 times)

Offline carlfaba10t

• House Bee
bee theorpyists
« on: July 11, 2012, 02:29:21 PM »
Any one know of a good bee theorpyist? My bees are confused, never was in regular bee hive dont know what to do! :-\
Carl-I have done so much with so little for so long i can now do something with nothing!

Offline sawdstmakr

• Galactic Bee
Re: bee theorpyists
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 02:57:27 PM »
Sure, I charge $300 an hour.  :-D
The hard part is trying to get them to lay back on the couch.
 :imsorry: Could help it.
Jim
"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain

Offline Lt Dan

• New Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 04:20:14 PM »
Call the 'Bee Whisperer'!

Offline carlfaba10t

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 01:12:32 AM »
Hey Jim i think if i could afford one i might be temped to try it, no these wild bees just dont seem to get the hang of building in the right places plus they ate the old comb i tied into the frame.Weird darn bees i tell you. :roll:
Carl-I have done so much with so little for so long i can now do something with nothing!

Offline sawdstmakr

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 01:25:23 AM »
Hey Jim i think if i could afford one i might be temped to try it, no these wild bees just don't seem to get the hang of building in the right places plus they ate the old comb i tied into the frame.Weird darn bees i tell you. :roll:
If you have a lot of bees, I would re-queen. It is the queens pheromones that controls the way a hive acts. Try to get a Q from your area. Queens from different climates have different timing that will cause problems for surviving the winter and starting up in the spring.
Good luck.
"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain

anything