Well last Wednesday I went through my two hives, the hive that I took the 6 queen cells out of the previous week, had no brood no larva, I thought it was queenless.
So I took a frame of brood from my other hive, it had some sealed brood open larva and eggs and gave it to the hive I thought was queenless.
That was last Thursday, then on Monday three days later I looked in the hive.
I expected to see some queen cells but low and behold I saw a queen.
They must have replaced the origonal queen I don't think they swarmed because the hive is just as strong as it was befor all of this happened.
So thats whats up with me.