Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Question??????  (Read 692 times)

Offline blanc

• House Bee
Question??????
« on: June 23, 2012, 02:21:09 PM »
Upon inspection of my hives this am one hive is loaded with bees, pollen,honey, Queen and no Brood! Is it an unmated queen or what?  :?
Psalm 19:9-10
The fear of the Lord is clean,enduring forever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea ,than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Offline yockey5

• Field Bee
Re: Question??????
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 02:59:31 PM »
Check again for eggs in 1 week and you will know.

Offline G3farms

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 03:37:18 PM »
As yockey5 said check back in a week for eggs.

During your inspection did you see any evidence of queen cells that have been torn apart?

If she was a laying queen does she have anywhere to lay, are they honey bound, any empty space for them to expand into?
see my swarms and cut outs at

those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your @ss is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

Offline blanc

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 03:52:43 PM »
They do have the space and no queen cells. She is a pretty queen also but kinda surprised me and started the hive from a cutout that had alot of brood and they hive raised the queen there
Psalm 19:9-10
The fear of the Lord is clean,enduring forever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea ,than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Offline yockey5

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 09:01:12 AM »
May be un-mated, or just mated and will soon lay. Give her a lil time.

anything