Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: bee quick reaction  (Read 633 times)

Offline rober

• Field Bee
bee quick reaction
« on: June 21, 2012, 01:43:39 PM »
 the other day i used bee quick on my fume board to clear a super of bees. the bees on top of the brood box frames & the few remaining on the super frames seemed wobbly & disoriented.  anyone else notice tis reaction?

Online kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: bee quick reaction
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 02:32:20 PM »
you might have used a little to much.  it doesn't take much to clear them.  try a little less next time.
One could not learn history from architecture any more than one could learn it from books. Statues, inscriptions, memorial stones, the names of streets ? anything that might throw light upon the past had been systematically altered. (1.8.85)

George Orwell  "1984"

Offline VolunteerK9

• Super Bee
  • Gamecock fan in UT land.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 03:12:14 PM »
Yeah, prolly a bit too much in particular if its as hot there as it is here. A little goes a long way with that stuff. I know it takes my breath away and I can walk away from it, much less if it was raining down from my ceiling :)

Offline 2Sox

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 05:39:47 PM »
The stuff is really sticky if you use too much and the bees can't fly if you hit them with it.  I use it to clear out the cavities when I do cut outs.
"Good will is the desire to have something else stronger and more beautiful for this desire makes oneself stronger and more beautiful." - Eli Siegel, American educator, poet, founder of Aesthetic Realism

Offline rober

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 06:30:02 PM »
i did not get any on the bees. this was a reaction t the fumes. i'll cut back on the amount that i use next time & see what happens.