I just got a call this evening around 7pm. this lady called and said that they had bees in the house. that there was a pencil size hole in the wall that the bees were coming out of and that when they put some tape over the hole that a fist size whole opened up and that the started to come out more. and that they needed someone to come out NOW to get the bees.I said where were you located.
Here is the Kicker. they where located over 75 miles away on the other side of Atlanta and that they wanted it done for free! not even gas money. I said that I could not do this for several reasons.
1. The cost in gas would be about 50.00 and it would take 2 hours to get there.
2. the cost of materials to put the bees in would be about 75.00.
3. The time it would take to remove the bees would be about 3-4 hours.
4. I don't repair walls or clean carpets after removal.
5. I subsidise my income working and removing bees.
6. I don't work bees at night.
They said that they heard that bees were endangered and that people would remove them for free to just get the bees.I said that there probably were some people out there that would do that but that I did not know of anyone. I said that they should google the web and see.I said they needed to contact a person nearer to them to get the bees.
You can buy a lot of bees. For 8 - 10 hr of work / divining, $50 in gas and $75 in materials
BEE HAPPY Jim 134