Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 01, 2014, 06:40:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYBEE  (Read 600 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: May 30, 2012, 11:54:59 AM »

This is a special day, my wonderful gift from God, Tracey my incredible spouse is 50 years old today. To her I forever grateful that she stayed friends with me AFTER my Ex-Girlfriend who introduced us was tossed from my life.

I remember asking Tracey if she will stay friends with me and she said she would, and did - 6 months later I asked her out and we have bee with each other 30 years this year,

Thank you God for her. She is my Anchor to sanity, my will to succeed in life and the friend everyone should have every hour of their lives.

Tracey, I know you wont read this, but I need to say to all those who listen, I LOVE YOU and you have made my life extraordinary - thank you for having me.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 06:58:09 PM »

Happy Birthday Tracey. You must be one heck of an anchor to hold that mans sanity,it is a big job!! grin grin That red neck hillbilly does need tamed now and then I'm sure!
 For any one who has never talked with or met Tracey,she sure is Johns safe harbor in the storms of life.
Hats off and Happy Birthday Tracey!!
bud1
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 07:00:53 PM »

boss; you 2 are a great pair. be sure and give miss tracy a hug and a kiss for me for putting up wid you all these yrs. and the happiest of birthdays.  sho wish i could be there to give her that big old hug in person

to bee or not to bee
Geoff
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 06:42:12 PM »

I cant say anything more than the fellas before me Tracey except that hopefully your next 28 years will be as good as mine, Happy Birthday.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 07:24:05 PM by Geoff » Logged

Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 06:52:38 PM »

Happy B-day from both of us down here Tracey!

Scott & Peggy

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 07:40:22 PM »

Happy Birthday Tracey and many more. Happy for you and John and your gift of never ending friendship rainbow sunflower rainbow sunflower
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next