Went to cutout a hive I've known about at an abandoned house yesterday. Found 2 separate colonies in the same section of wall. One high and one at the bottom. When I first found this spot, the colony was up in the top of the wall. A few sections of old comb had fallen to the bottom, but no bees. When I went to see about getting it done day before yesterday, a new colony had built on top of that old comb with an obviously very active queen. I put them in a nuc and went to work on the top colony. That one was much larger. I test drove my robo-type vac and LOVE it. It made for a very easy job. I evidently sucked the queen up because the bees all began piling up on the exhaust port. At that point, I hived all of the brood I could (10 frames), set the vac box on top of the brood box and called it a wrap. Both colonies done in less than 2 hours. I will bee building a cutout shim asap! All in all it was a great job!