It took the queen approx 3 days to start laying. She has done really well, Using the med. super, Sunday, I found she had a filled several frames with eggs, Starting at the second frame, I was able to see the different ages of the eggs to larva.
Looks like she took two to three days per side to fill completely, according to the ages off egg to larva.
This has been very interesting as a new beekeeper to watch the progress as the eggs, starting from standing up in the cells, to laying down, then hatch to larva, then the size differences of the larva to determine the ages. If I would have waited one or two more days I'm sure I would have seen capped brood :D
I have been feeding them starting the day I installed the queen in hopes to get this colony will build up before winter.
If I understand correctly feeding them will kind of fool the queen to lay eggs to build up for the nector flow even if it's sugar flow.