Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 27, 2014, 06:37:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Indianabee newbee  (Read 1011 times)
beeindiana
New Bee

« on: August 29, 2005, 05:39:20 PM »

Hi everyone.

I am a new beekeeper (second year) in northern Indiana.  I work with my brother and we share the tasks of feeding, managing and inspecting the bees

Started last year with 1 hive and bought some packages and a nuc this year so I now have 5 hives.  All seem to be health.  The nuc swarmed in June but, we captured the swarm.  One of the packages absconded.  So, we still net 5 hives.

I love time in the hive.  The sound that the bees make is one of the most relaxing sounds I have ever heard (as long as they have a queen).
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 06:54:17 PM »

Great to have you aboard the forum and I know you will have a real source of ( combined) thousands year of years of experience - well, maybe many hundreds  embarassed

But you get the point, the forum is really been a learning place for all of us and this is our SECOND Summer and come February 20th, we will be celebrating the start of the THIRD year of the forum - wow!

I see the membership of over 800 and realize I need to update my webpage to reflect the growth over the last month or two Smiley

Welcome again and PLEASE write often, sharing your experiences and hopefully growing a successful and bountiful bee yard!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations page link for more details. Please help if you can.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next