Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 21, 2014, 06:05:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trailer crawl space swarm..  (Read 501 times)
duck
House Bee

« on: April 25, 2012, 12:53:02 AM »

not to disappoint, Im on my swarm a day roll..  cool  Had to combine a swarm with a weak hive prior to pulling this off to get the frames for another nuc.  I am totally out of equipment.  Placed a big order on monday, hope it gets here by friday!  should have seen this coming.

seen it before, swarm ready to move in under the insulation on a trailer. sucked and boxed.

btw found some "deco mesh" at the florist.  Im using this to combine, if they chew through it, fine.  if not Ill release em in a day or so.

blanc
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 05:24:36 PM »

Hey Duck,
Was browsing around a bit and noticed no one commented on your post. Looks like a good number of bees and hope you got your equiptment restocked. I am a carpenter by trade and make my own boxes and just have to order the frames. Ran out and started making some new boxes for a three hive cutout in a week from now. Just not sure how many hives I want to keep at this point beings it is just a part time hobby gig for me but enjoying the honey!  grin

Psalm 19:9-10
The fear of the Lord is clean,enduring forever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea ,than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next